Eibar vs Villarreal
La Liga, Spain
Eibar host Villarreal in their next La Liga fixture at Ipurua Municipal Stadium. Barring one win in their last fixture, Villarreal have been struggling recently with only 2 wins in 6 matches in all competitions.
Kick-off: March 01, 2:00 AM IST
Where: Ipurua Municipal Stadium
EIB vs VIL Head-to-Head:
(Last 6 meetings)
Eibar: 3, Villarreal: 2, Draw: 1
Eibar Team News:
- Fabian Orellana is back after serving ban.
- Gonzalo Escalante could pip Pape Diop in the heart of midfield.
- Paulo Oliveira will expected to keep his place at centre-back role, with Ander Capa can be preferred over Ruben Pena at right-back position.
Form (recent first, all competitions): L L W W D D
Probable XI: Dmitrovic, Ángel, Arbilla, Oliveira, CapaInui, García, Escalante, Orellana, Charles, García
Key players: Orellana, Charles, García
Villarreal Team News:
- Alvaro is back from serving ban and will replace Daniele Bonera at centre-back position.
- Jaume Costa is suspended for the fixture; Antonio Rukavina will likely to take his place.
- Enes Unal is likely to continue upfront teaming up with Carlos Bacca.
Form (recent first, all competitions): W L D L L L
Probable XI: Asenjo, Rukavina, Ruiz, González, Gaspar, Castillejo, Rodri, Trigueros, Fornals, Bacca, Ünal
Key players: Bacca, Ünal, Rodri
India Fantasy Prediction:
Eibar have not been at their best in the recent La Liga fixtures. On the other hand, Villarreal are also having problems of their own. We reckon the home side can see off the visitors in this matchup.
Note: This EIB vs VIL match preview is based on our research and news sourced from various sources. You can select your own playing XI basis the team news.
EIB vs VIL Fantasy Team:
Note: Kindly revisit before the deadline to get the final update. Press the Bell icon at the bottom of the screen to never miss the updates.