Arsenal vs Manchester City
English Premier League, England
League leaders Manchester City head London for their next Premier League fixture against Arsenal at Emirates Stadium. The two sides had met in the Carabao Cup final on Sunday, where Manchester City triumphed 3-0.
Kick-off: March 02, 01:15 AM IST
Where: Emirates Stadium, London
MCI vs ARS Head-to-Head:
(Last 6 Meetings)
Manchester City: 3, Arsenal: 2, Draw: 1
- Pep Guardiola would certainly make changes to the side that thumped Arsenal 3-0 in the League Cup final on Sunday.
- Fernandinho is likely to miss out here because of hamstring injury.
- John Stones and Aymeric Laporte may start, while Fabian Delph would return to the starting XI.
- Gabriel Jesus came off the bench after nearly two months in the last fixture is expected to start.
- Raheem Sterling remains a doubt.
Form (recent first, all competitions): W D W W L W
Probable XI: Ederson, Delph, Laporte, Stones, Walker, Silva, Gündogan, Bruyne, Sterling, Agüero, Silva
Key players: Agüero, Sterling, Bruyne
- Henrikh Mkhitaryan, cup-tied for Carabao Cup final on Sunday, is expected to start in the fixture.
- Aaron Ramsey has regained fitness to return, but Alexandre Lacazette and Santi Cazorla are not yet available.
- Nacho Monreal will miss out picking an injury in Sunday’s loss; Sead Kolasinac is likely to take his place.
- Petr Cech will keep the goal while Mohamed Elneny would push for his case to start.
Form (recent first, all competitions): L L W L W L
Probable XI: Cech, Kolasinac, Mustafi, Koscielny, Bellerín, Wilshere, Elneny, Ramsey, Özil, Aubameyang, Mkhitaryan
Key players: Aubameyang, Özil, Mkhitaryan
India Fantasy Prediction:
After having suffered 3-0 in the Carabao Cup final on Sunday, Arsenal would want a revenge on their opponents. However, the touring Manchester City come into the fixture as favourites.
Note: This MCI vs ARS match preview is based on our research and news sourced from various sources. You can select your own playing XI basis the team news.
MCI vs ARS Fantasy Team:
Note: Kindly revisit before the deadline to get the final update. Press the Bell icon at the bottom of the screen to never miss the updates.