Espanyol vs Real Madrid
La Liga. Spain
Real Madrid take on Espanyol in their forthcoming La Liga fixture, to be played at RCDE Stadium. Los Blancos are third on the league table, 14 points adrift of league leaders Barcelona and seven points behind second-place Atletico Madrid. On the other hand, Espanyol are 15th on the league table.
Kick-off time: February 28, 12:30 AM IST
Where: RCDE Stadium
ESL vs RM Head-to-Head:
(Last 6 meetings)
Espanyol: 0, Real Madrid: 6
Espanyol Team News:
- Esteban Granero is expected to carry on in a midfield position. Pablo Piatti is likely to keep his place.
- Gerard Moreno will lead the line, with Leo Baptistao supporting him upfront.
- Oscar Duarte will expected to be chosen over Naldo for centre-back role
- Quique Sanchez Flores do not having any new injury concerns.
Form (recent first, all competitions): D D D D L L
Probable XI: Diego López, Martín, David López, Duarte, Victor Sánchez, Granero, Carlos Sánchez, Piatti, Darder, Baptistao, Moreno
Key players: Moreno, Baptistao and Victor Sánchez
Real Madrid Team News:
- Sergio Ramos will return at centre-back position after serving suspension.
- With Marcelo still not available, Theo Hernandez will continue at left-back position.
- Mateo Kovacic will team up with Casemiro in central midfield, with two among Marco Asensio, Isco and Gareth Bale fighting to start at the flanks.
Form (recent first, all competitions): W W W W W D
Probable XI: Navas, Hernández, Varane, Ramos, Carvajal, Asensio, Casemiro, Kovacic, Isco, Benzema, Ronaldo
Key players: Ronaldo, Asensio and Casemiro
India Fantasy Prediction:
Espanyol have shown great resistance in their last four La Liga fixtures, playing 4 draws in a row. But, Real Madrid’s quality could prove too much for the home side.
Note: This ESL vs RM match preview is based on our research and news sourced from various sources. You can select your own playing XI basis the team news.
ESL vs RM Fantasy Team:
Note: Kindly revisit before the deadline to get the final update. Press the Bell icon at the bottom of the screen to never miss the updates.