Burnley vs Everton
English Premier League, England
Burnley lock horns against Everton in an upcoming Premier League fixture at Turf Moor. Burnley have had a decent run this season, and are sitting at 7th spot on the league table. The hosts are 3 points clear of their opponents who are 9th on PL standings.
Kick-off: March 03, 06:00 PM IST
Where: Turf Moor
EVE vs BUR Head-to-Head:
(Last 6 Meetings)
Everton: 4, Burnley: 2
- Seamus Coleman could be involved sometime in the fixture, while Phil Jagielka and Ramiro Funes Mori remain doubts.
- Cenk Tosun is likely to preferred over Oumar Niasse upfront.
- Wayne Rooney, after the dismal performance last weekend, may lose his place.
- Leighton Baines, James McCarthy, Eliaquim Mangala and Maarten Stekelenburg are the absentees.
- Cenk Tosun may get another shot in the starting XI.
Form (recent first, all competitions): L W L W D L
Probable XI: Pickford, Martina, Williams, Keane, Coleman, Schneiderlin, Gueye, Sigurdsson, Davies, Walcott, Tosun
Key players: Walcott, Tosun, Sigurdsson, Martina
- Both Tom Heaton and Dean Marney had featured in the last fixture and will come into contention here.
- Chris Wood and Phil Bardsley have recovered from injury and were unused substitutes in the last game.
- Scott Arfield remains a doubt for the home side
- Steven Defour, Jonathan Walters and Robbie Brady are all ruled out.
Form (recent first, all competitions): D L D D L L
Probable XI: Pope, Ward, Mee, Tarkowski, Lowton, Lennon, Hendrick, Cork, Gudmundsson, Barnes, Vokes
Key players: Barnes, Vokes, Gudmundsson, Pope
Today’s Match Prediction:
Burnley have not won any of their last 11 PL fixtures, although they have only dropped one place in the table during this period. Their opponent, the touring Everton are having their own problems to put pressure on Burnley. Our prediction Burnley 1 – 0 Everton.
Note: This EVE vs BUR match preview is based on our research and news sourced from various sources. You can select your own playing XI basis the team news.
EVE vs BUR Fantasy Team:
Note: Kindly revisit before the deadline to get the final update. Press the Bell icon at the bottom of the screen to never miss the updates.