HUD vs TOT Premier League Football Match Prediction-Fantasy Team News
Updated on: Mar 3, 2018 4:14 pm IST
Tottenham vs Huddersfield
English Premier League, England
Tottenham Hotspurs host Huddersfield Town at Wembley this weekend after an excellent week. Mauricio Pochettino’s men climbed to 4th spot in the PL standings and beat Rochdale 6-1 in midweek’s FA Cup fixture to make get in the quarter-finals.
Kick-off: March 03, 08:30 PM IST
Where: Wembley Stadium
- Jan Vertonghen is a doubtful starter due to an ankle injury picked in training last week.
- Toby Alderweireld will be on the sidelines out due to a hamstring problem.
- Lucas Moura is unlikely to start but can be involved later in the fixture.
- Christian Eriksen and Dele Alli will come back to the XI.
Form (recent first, all competitions): W W D D W W
Probable XI: LLoris, Sanchez, Dier, Davies, Aurier, Vertonghen /Wanyama, Dembele, Alli, Eriksen, Son, Kane
Key players: Kane, Eriksen, Alli
- Philip Billing and Sean Scannell are most likely to miss out due to illness and shoulder injury, respectively.
- Midfielder Aaron Mooy, Chris Lowe and Elias Kachunga are among other who will be on the sidelines.
Form (recent first, all competitions): W L W W L L
Probable XI: Lössl, Kongolo, Schindler, Zanka, Hadergjonaj, Williams, Hogg, Parra, Pritchard, Quaner, Mounie
Key players: Mounie, Pritchard, Parra
Today’s Match Prediction:
Tottenham were ruthless against Rochdale in the FA Cup fixture on Wednesday night, and would look to maintain the same form against Huddersfield. Spurs should not have much difficulty seeing off the visitors.
Note: This HUD vs TOT match preview is based on our research and news sourced from various sources. You can select your own playing XI basis the team news.
HUD vs TOT Fantasy Team:
Note: Kindly revisit before the deadline to get the final update. Press the Bell icon at the bottom of the screen to never miss the updates.
Never miss an update, visit Google News & FOLLOW US.