AVL vs WHU Dream11 Prediction | Premier League | Aston Villa vs West Ham, Fantasy Team News, Playing 11
Updated on: Sep 16, 2019 10:49 am IST
AVL vs WHU Dream11 Match Preview, Team News, Lineups
A two-week international hiatus can’t help Aston Villa alleviate its sense of unfairness in their 1-0 defeat to Crystal Palace at Selhurst Park, but the next game gives the Villains and the head coach Dean Smith a timely opportunity to register the 2nd win of the season. Three points – Pacifier.
But West Ham are no ordinary team. They are on a roll and remain unbeaten since suffering a 0-5 hammering at home against Manchester City on Premier League’s matchday one. In fact, the Hammers can break into the top four with a win at Villa Park. Tempting.
The Premier League match will be played between Aston Villa and West Ham at Villa Park, in Aston, Birmingham, England. The ground has a capacity of 42,875.
The game will start at 12:30 AM (IST), on Tuesday, September 17.
To get exclusive fantasy tips, enter your name and phone number below.
Recent form (Last six matches)
Aston Villa – W L L W W L
West Ham – L L D W W W
Aston Villa Team News:
- Aston Villa have Mahmoud Hassan, a.k.a. Trézéguet suspended for the home clash against West Ham United. The 24-year-old was sent off in Villa’s 0-1 defeat against Crystal Palace.
- Forward Jonathan Kodjia will be spending the next two or three weeks on the sideline after damaging his cheekbone in a training group collision with a teammate.
- The hosts will also miss defender James Chester and winger Matt Targett, both to thing injuries.
Possible INs and OUTs of this game:
- Anwar El Ghazi will come into the playing 11 as a replacement for the suspended Trézéguet.
- Despite winning just one game, and losing the last, head coach Dean Smith gave suggestions that he may stick to the tactics he used in the league so far.
- It means Aston Villa’s new signing Marvellous Nakamba won’t get a start here.
- Wesley will lead the lines with Jota and El Ghazi supporting him from the wings.
Aston Villa Probable XI:
Tom Heaton (GK), Neil Taylor, Tyrone Ming, Bjorn Engels, Frederic Guilbert, Jack Grealish, Douglas Luiz, John McGinn, Jota, Anwar El Ghazi, Wesley
West Ham FC Team News:
- Michail Antonio suffered a hamstring injury in the 2-0 League Cup win over Newport County and remains pout of this game.
- Winston Reid returned to the light training this week but will miss this week’s action, He is likely to be involved next weekend.
- No other injury concerns for the visitors.
Possible ins or outs of this game:
- Manuel Pellegrini is expected to go with the same playing 11 which put on a solid performance against Norwich City a fortnight ago.
- It means Jack Wilshere will feature only from the bench, as should new summer signing Pablo Fornals.
West Ham Probable XI:
Lukasz Fabianski (GK), Ryan Fredericks, Issa Diop, Angelo Agbonna, Arthur Masuaku, Declan Rice, Andriy Yarmolenko, Mark Noble, Manuel Lanzini, Felipe Anderson, Sebastien Haller
Likely to score:
- For Aston Villa: Wesley, Jota, Anwar El Ghazi, Jack Grealish
- For West Ham: Sebastien Haller, Manuel Lanzini, Felipe Anderson
AVL vs WHU Dream11 potential winner:
West Ham should at least get a draw here.