BAS vs LAK Dream11 Prediction | Champions League Qualifiers – FC Basel vs LASK, Fantasy Team News
Updated on: Aug 7, 2019 4:55 pm IST
BAS vs LAK Dream11 Match Preview, Team News, Lineups
FC Basel know that anything is possible in the Champions League if a team manages to score away goals, like what happened in the last round as the Swiss team overturned a first-leg 2-3 deficit to beat Dutch giants PSV Eindhoven across two legs, despite losing the first leg 3-2.
And that applies to all the teams in this competition, and for that reason, Russian team LASK will go to Switzerland knowing a goal or two at St. Jakob-Park could go a long way in deciding this tie.
#zämmewyterko: Hol dir jetzt dein 🎟 für das Spiel am Mittwoch gegen @LASK_Official! Hier geht‘s zum freien Verkauf ➡️ https://t.co/FMmTnGMkyM. #FCBasel1893 #zämmestark #rotblaulive pic.twitter.com/pNGXwTIxkb
— FC Basel 1893 (@FCBasel1893) August 5, 2019
The Champions League Qualifiers match will be played between FC Basel and LASK at St. Jakob-Park, in Basel, Switzerland. The ground has a capacity of 38,512.
The game will start at 11:30 PM (IST), on Wednesday, August 07.
To get exclusive fantasy tips, enter your name and phone number below.
Recent form (Last six matches)
FC Basel – L W L L W W
LASK – W W D W W W
FC Basel Team News:
- According to official reports, striker Tician Tushi and Zdravko Kuzmanovic have both been ruled out of the home clash against Russain side LASK FC.
- The hosts are also fretting over the fitness of their star striker Albian Ajeti. The 22-year-old was the top-scorer for the Swiss side last season with 14 goals in the league, and no wonder, Premier League side West Ham’s name is circulating in the media as his next possible destination.
Possible INs and OUTs of this game:
- With Albian Ajeti struggling for fitness, Ricky van Wolfswinkel will surely lead the lines for the home side.
- Marcel Koller changed his playing 11 at the weekend for the league action against FC Thun, and we expect the manager to revert back to the starting 11 which beat PSV Eindhoven.
- That said, Kostantinos Dimitriou should start alongside Eray Cömert at the back, with Silvan Widmer and Blás Riveros out on the wings.
FC Basel Probable XI:
Omlin (GK), Riveros, Dimitriou, Cumart, Widmer, Zuffi, Frei, Valentin Stocker, Campo, Okafor, Ricky van Wolfswinkel
LASK FC Team News:
- The visitors are traveling at full strength for the Champions League match.
Possible ins or outs of this game:
- Striker João Klauss De Mello is the team’s No-1 striker and the 22-year-old should start ahead of Marko Raguz in this match.
- LASK’s recent success is mostly down to the team’s sturdy backline, with the defenders not only defends with their life but carry threat during the set pieces as well. It has to be a two-way job for FC Basel.
3 Punkte! ⚽️💪🏻 pic.twitter.com/8DhlX14Rup
— LASK (@LASK_Official) July 28, 2019
- The likes of Gernot Trauner and Christian Ramsebner will definitely be the ones who Basel have to mark efficiently during the dead-ball situations.
LASK Probable XI:
Schlager (GK), Wiesinger, Trauner, Ramsebner, Renner, Michorl, Holland, Ranftl, Tetteh, J. K. De Mello, Frieser
Likely to score:
- For FC Basel: João Klauss De Mello, Dominik Frieser
- For LASK: Ricky van Wolfswinkel, Samuele Campo
BAS vs LAK Dream11 potential winner:
LASK should at least get a draw here.