BEL vs SCO Dream11 Prediction | European Qualifiers | Scotland vs Belgium, Fantasy Team News
Updated on: Sep 9, 2019 11:54 am IST
BEL vs SCO Dream11 Match Preview, Team News, Lineups
Scotland have another opportunity to put their Euro 2020 qualifying campaign back on track following two straight defeats as they host Belgium in Group I at Hampden Park.
The European Qualifiers match will be played between Scotland and Belgium at Hampden Park, in Glasgow, Scotland. The ground has a capacity of 51,866.
The game will start at 12:15 AM (IST), on Tuesday, September 10.
To get exclusive fantasy tips, enter your name and phone number below.
Recent form (Last six matches)
Scotland – W L W W L L
Belgium – W W W W W W
Scotland Team News:
- Arsenal’s new left-back Kieran Tierney remains out of action at this moment after undergoing groin surgery over the summer.
- The hosts will be without two big players in Matt Ritchie and Scott McKenna after the duo picked up injuries at their respective clubs.
- While Norwich City’s Grant Hanley and Sheffield Wednesday’s, Liam Palmer, pulled out through injury.before the Russia clash due to injuries.
Possible INs and OUTs of this game:
- Liverpool’s Andrew Robertson returned to the first-team fold on Saturday after missing the reverse fixture against Belgium in June with a hamstring problem. He will be captaining the side.
- Scotland head-coach Steve Clarke named David Bates and Mikey Devlin as a replacement for the above-mentioned injured duo.
- Both Mates and Devlin remained on the bench in the last game, but either of them or both could be named in the starting 11 following Charlie Mulgrew and Liam Cooper’s less than convincing game against Russia.
- Goalkeepers: Craig MacGillivray, David Marshall, Jon McLaughlin
- Defenders: Liam Cooper, David Bates, Charlie Mulgrew, Stephen O’Donnell, Mikey Devlin, Andy Robertson, Greg Taylor
- Midfielders: Stuart Armstrong, Ryan Christie, Ryan Jack, John McGinn, Callum McGregor, Kenny McLean, Scott McTominay, Robert Snodgrass, James Forrest, Ryan Fraser
- Forwards: Oli McBurnie, Steven Naismith, Matt Phillips, Johnny Russell
Scotland Probable XI:
Marshall (GK), O’Donnell, Cooper, Mulgrew, Robertson, McGregor, McTominay, Christie, Forrest, Fraser, McBurnie
- Goalkeepers: Thibaut Courtois, Simon Mignolet, Matz Sels, Hendrik Van Crombrugge 30 April 1993 (age 26) 0 0 Belgium Anderlecht 2 DF
- Defenders: Toby Alderweireld, Thomas Vermaelen, Jason Denayer, Jan Vertonghen, Brandon Mechele, Thomas Meunier
- Midfielders: Kevin De Bruyne, Youri Tielemans, Hans Vanaken, Yannick Carrasco, Yari Verschaeren, Adnan Januzaj, Dennis Praet, Nacer Chadli, Leander Dendoncker
- Forwards: Romelu Lukaku, Dries Mertens, Divock Origi, Christian Benteke, Benito Raman, Michy Batshuayi
Belgium FC Team News:
- Roberto Martinez continues to be without a host of superstars for this game.
- The biggest of them all is Eden Hazard, who is yet to feature for his new club Real Madrid in La Liga after completing a transfer from Chelsea in the summer.
- His brother Thorgan Hazard also misses out due to an ankle injury.
- In addition, captain Vincent Kompany and Axel Witsel also missed out on selection due to fitness issues.
Possible ins or outs of this game:
- Roberto Martinez doesn’t have any reason to flirt with the playing 11 he named for the away game against San Marino.
- But Scotland are a different team than San Marino and can cause Belgium some problems in front of their fans. That’s why a few changes could be named by the former Everton manager here.
- Divock Origi and Adnan Januzaj both started the last game, but both of them could make way for Dries Mertens. and Romelu Lukaku.
Belgium Probable XI:
Courtois (GK), Alderweireld, Vertonghen, Vermaelen, Meunier, De Bruyne, Dendoncker, Tielemans, Carrasco, Mertens, Lukaku
Likely to score:
- For Scotland: Oliver McBurnie, Ryan Fraser, James Forrest
- For Belgium: Romelu Lukaku, Dries Mertens
Captain and Vice-Captain Selection:
Please go to India Fantasy Premium website.
The match will be updated on India Fantasy Premium platform.
BEL vs SCO Dream11 potential winner:
Despite Belgium traveling without Eden Hazard, they have too much quality for the hosts.
Roberto Martinez’s men will start the game as favorites.