FRA vs ADR Dream11 Match Preview, Team News, Lineups
France can make a hattrick of wins when they host Andorra in the Group H UEFA Euro 2020 match at Stade de France.
Olivier Giroud’s goals on either side of Kingsley Coman’s two goals, World Champions easily saw off Albania on Sunday as they continue to lead the table ahead of their rivals.
The European Qualifiers match will be played between France and Andorra at Stade de France, in Paris, France. The ground has a capacity of 81,388.
The game will start at 12:15 AM (IST), on Wednesday, September 11.
To get exclusive fantasy tips, enter your name and phone number below.
Recent form (Last six matches)
France – L L W W L W
Andorra – W W W W W W
France Team News:
- France will again be without Kylian Mbappe after the 20-year-old picked up a hamstring injury during PSG’s game against Toulouse a fortnight ago.
- While Ousmane Dembélé, N’Golo Kanté, and Tanguy Ndombele all join Mbappe on the sidelines and remain unavailable for selection.
- Aymeric Laporte pulled out of the squad due to an injury, while Steve Mandanda and Florian Thauvin failed to make the cut.
- In addition, Paul Pogba and Alexandre Lacazette are unavailable as well.
Possible INs and OUTs of this game:
- Samuel Umtiti came in as a replacement for Aymeric Laporte but remained on the bench in the last game. He will be looking to start here.
- Matteo Guendouzi also benefitted from Pogba’s injury as he earned his first international call. Though, the 20-year-old remained an unused substitute.
- Lucas Hernandez made a successful comeback from a long injury layoff. However, Lucas Digne replaced him in the 2nd half, and both the expect him to start here as well.
- Goalkeeper: Areola, Lloris, Maignan
- Defenders: Pavard, Varane, Zouma, Digne, Umtiti, Dubois, Hernandez, Lenglet
- Midfielders: Sissoko, Tolisso, Matuidi, N’Zonzi, Guendouzi
- Attackers: Coman, Fekir, Ikone, Griezmann, Ben Yedder, Giroud, Lemar
France Probable XI:
Lloris (GK), Pavard, Varane, Umtiti, Hernandez, Matuidi, Sissoko, Guendouzi, Griezmann, Coman, Giroud
Andorra FC Team News:
- No injury concerns for Andorra ahead of this game.
- Goalkeeper: Josep Gómes, Francisco Pires
- Defenders: Emili Garcí, Ildefons Lima, Moisés San Nicolás, Joan Cervós, Max Llovera, Marc García, Jordi Rubio
- Midfielders: Cristian Martínez, Marc Vales, Marc Rebés, Márcio Vieira, Ludovic Clemente, Sergi Moreno, Marc Ferré, Sebas Gómez, Víctor Rodríguez
- Forwards: Àlex Martínez, Aarón Sánchez, Jordi Aláez
Andorra Probable XI:
Josep Gómes (GK), Moisés San Nicolás, Max Llovera, Ildefons Lima, Joan Cervós, Marc Rebés, Ludovic Clemente, Marc Vales, Víctor Rodríguez, Márcio Vieira, Àlex Martínez
Likely to score:
- For France: Olivier Giroud, Antoine Griezmann
- For Andorra: Víctor Rodríguez, Márcio Vieira, Àlex Martínez
- GK: Lloris
- Defenders: Varane, Lenglet, Digne
- Midfielders: Rebes, Vales, Clemente, Tolisso, Sissoko
- Attackers: Griezmann, Martinez
FRA vs ADR Dream11 potential winner:
France will start the game as clear-cut favorites.