BHZ vs ARM Dream11 Match Preview, Team News, Lineups
With Italy sitting comfortably at the top of the table after five wins from five, and Finland winning the last four, both Armenia and Bosnia & Herzegovina are running out of both time and games Herzegovina in their pursuit for the Euro 2020 qualification.
No doubt, that six points will be on the line when Armenia host Bosnia & Herzegovina in a crunch Euro 2020 Group J match.
The European Qualifiers match will be played between Armenia and Bosnia & Herzegovina at Vazgen Sargsyan Republican Stadium, in Yerevan, Armenia. The ground has a capacity of 14,403.
The game will start at 06:30 PM (IST), on Saturday, August 20.
To get exclusive fantasy tips, enter your name and phone number below.
Recent form (Last six matches)
Armenia – D L L W W L
Bosnia & Herzegovina – L W D L L W
Armenia Team News:
- Armenia coach Armen Gyulbudaghyants named a strong 30-man squad for the upcoming Euro 2020 qualifiers against Italy and Bosnia & Herzegovina, with Henrikh Mkhitaryan being the biggest name on the list.
- A first-half goal which gave Armenia the lead over Italy and a sending off on the stroke of half-time, Alexander Karapetyan went from hero to zero with a matter of half an hour. The 31-year-old striker will be serving a one-match ban here and will be unavailable for selection against Bosnia & Herzegovina.
- No other injury concerns for the hosts ahead of this game.
Possible INs and OUTs of this game:
- Armen Gyulbudaghyants should name Edgar Babayan as the replacement for suspended striker Alexander Karapetyan.
- Armenia faced difficulties in closing down the space in the midfield against the Italians in the last game. A change in personnel or the tactics is expected here from manager Gyulbudaghyants.
- Rumyan Hovsepyan could replace Artak Grigoryan in the midfield.
- Aram Ayrapetyan’s mistakes in the last game mean coach may look at Arsen Beglaryan as an option in goal.
- No other changes are expected.
Armenia squad for the two qualifiers:
- Goalkeepers: Aram Hayrapetyan, Anatoly Ayvazov, Arman Meliksetyan, Arsen Beglaryan
- Defenders: Taron Voskanyan, Hayk Ishkhanyan, Arman Hovhannisyan, Varazdat Haroyan, Andre Calisir, Hovhannes Hambardzumyan, Kamo Hovhannisyan
- Midfielders: Armen Hambardzumyan, Petros Avetisyan, Artak Yedigaryan, Karlen Mkrtchyan, Erik Vardanyan, Artak Grigoryan, Rumyan Hovsepyan, Henrikh Mkhitaryan, Gevorg Ghazaryan, Edgar Babayan
- Forwards: Artur Miranyan, Sargis Adamyan, Tigran Barseghyan, Alexander Karapetyan
Armenia Probable XI: Aram Ayrapetyan / Arsen Beglaryan / (GK), Hovhannisyan, Calisir, Haroyan, Hambardzumyan, Grigoryan / Rumyan Hovsepyan, Mkrtchyan,
Bosnia & Herzegovina FC Team News:
- No injury problems for the visiting side ahead of this game.
Possible ins or outs of this game:
- Expect Bosnia head coach Robert Prosinečki to go with the same playing 11 which thrashed Liechtenstein 5-0 in the last game.
- Marko Mihojevic made his competitive debut for Bosnia in the last game when he came off the bench in the 2nd half. Expect the 23-year-old to get more minutes here.
- In addition, Adnan Kovacevic, and Irfan Hadzic will be eying for some game-time having earned a recall to the side after some time.
Bosnia & Herzegovina squad for this game:
- Goalkeepers: Ibrahim Sehic, Kenan Piric, Jasmin Buric
- Defenders: Toni Sunjic, Ermin Bicakcic, Ervin Zukanovic, Marko Mihojevic, Adnan Kovacevic, Darko Todorovic, Sead Kolasinac, Eldar Civic
- Midfielders: Miralem Pjanic, Elvis Saric, Rade Krunic, Stjepan Loncar, Muhamed Besic, Gojko Cimirot, Zoran Kvrzic, Haris Duljevic, Edin Visca, Deni Milosevic, Amer Gojak
- Forwards: Edin Dzeko, Riad Bajic, Irfan Hadzic.
Bosnia & Herzegovina Probable XI:
Sehic (GK), Todorovic, Sunjic, Zukanovic, Kolasinac, Krunic, Pjanic, Gojak, Visca, Dzeko, Milosevic
Likely to score:
- For Armenia: Henrikh Mkhitaryan, Barseghyan, Ghazaryan, Edgar Babayan
- For Bosnia & Herzegovina: Edin Dzeko, Miralem Pjanic, Edin Višća, Amer Gojak
To be updated!
BHZ vs ARM Dream11 potential winner:
Bosnia & Herzegovina should at least get a draw here.