BRZ vs PER Dream11 Match Preview, Team News, Lineups
Copa America winners Brazil will be the favorites to win when they host Peru in an International Friendly fixture at L. A. Memorial Coliseum.
The International Friendly match will be played between Brazil and Peru at L. A. Memorial Coliseum, in Los Angeles, California, Unites States of America. The ground has a capacity of 78,467.
The game will start at 08:30 AM (IST), on Wednesday, September 11.
To get exclusive fantasy tips, enter your name and phone number below.
Recent form (Last six matches)
Brazil – D W W W W D
Peru – W L W W L L
Brazil Team News:
- Copa America hero Alisson Becker remains out due to an injury. The former AS Roma shot-stopper suffered a calf injury on Liverpool’s Premier League opening game and is still a few weeks away from returning to full fitness.
- Gabriel Jesus meanwhile misses pout due to a suspension. The 22-year-old striker was handed a two-month ban by CONMEBOL.
- Due to Brazil’s fixture colliding with the prestigious Brazillian Cup, a few players playing in the domestic competitions have been left out. Most notably Everton, who plays for Gremio.
Possible INs and OUTs of this game:
- Neymar was back in the yellow short for the first time since suffering an injury prior to the start of the Copa America. The 27-year-old should feature here as well.
- Real Madrid forward Vinicius Junior is also the part of the squad, but he remained an unused substitute against Columbia.
- There’s a lot of young players on Tite’s squad and needs to play more regularly. One of them is Eder Militao, who is being seen as a long-term partner for Marquinhos at the back.
- While the right-back position seems to be of Dani Alves’ at the moment. The 36-year-old was Brazil’s best player at the Copa America and remains the first-choice for Tite.
- In addition, Fabinho is back in Brazil contention and will be looking to start the game against Peru.
Brazil full squad:
- Goalkeepers: Ederson, Ivan, Weverton
- Defenders: Alex Sandro, Dani Alves, Militão, Fagner, Jorge, Marquinhos, Thiago Silva, Samir
- Midfielders: Allan, Arthur, Casemiro, Fabinho, Paquetá, Philippe Coutinho
- Forwards: Bruno Henrique, David Neres, Roberto Firmino, Neymar, Richarlison, Vinicius Jr.
Brazil Probable XI:
Ederson (GK), Alves, Marquinhos, Thiago Silva / Eder Militao, Sandro, Arthur, Casmero / Fabinho, Coutinho, Richarlison, Neymar, Roberto Firmino
Peru FC Team News:
- Peru have no injury problems ahead of this game.
Possible ins or outs of this game:
- Despite an unlucky win against Ecuador last time around, Pedro Gallese is likely to go with the same playing 11 as the last game.
- Goalkeeper: Pedro Gallese, Carlos Cáceda, Patricio Álvarez
- Defenders: Luis Advíncula, Carlos Zambrano, Miguel Trauco, Aldo Corzo, Luis Abram, Alexander Callens, Anderson Santamaría, Marcos López
- Midfielders: Yoshimar Yotún, Christian Cueva, Josepmir Ballón, Renato Tapia, Edison Flores, Pedro Aquino, Carlos Ascues, Christofer Gonzáles
- Forwards: André Carrillo, Raúl Ruidíaz, Yordy Reyna, Gabriel Costa, Kevin Quevedo
Peru Probable XI:
Gallese (GK), Advincula, Santamaria, Abram, Trauco, Tapia, Gonzalez, Gabriel Costa, Christian Cueva, Edison Flores
Likely to score:
- For Brazil: Neymar, Roberto Firmino, Richarlison
- For Peru: Christian Cueva, Edison Flores
- GK: Gallese
- Defenders: Marquinhos, Militao, Sandro
- Midfielders: Tapia, Aquino, Allan, Coutinho, Casemiro
- Attackers: Ruidiaz, Firmino
BRZ vs PER Dream11 potential winner:
Brazil are favorites.