CFC vs BFC Dream11 Prediction for Chennaiyin FC vs Bengaluru FC Hero ISL Live Score Fantasy Football Tips & Dream11 Team
Updated on: Dec 30, 2021 12:24 pm IST
CFC vs BFC Dream11: Chennaiyin FC will be back in action as they take on Bengaluru FC at the Tilak Maidan. Talking about the standings, Chennaiyin FC is currently in at the 6th spot with 11 points to their names. They’ve won one, drawn two and lost two of their previous five fixtures, with their most recent one being a 3-0 defeat to Kerala Blasters. As for Bengaluru FC, they are in at 10th with six points to their names, having won one, drawn three and lost four games in the season so far. They have drawn their last two games to ATK Mohun Bagan and Jamshedpur FC as Bengaluru desperately looks for a change in fortune. With that being said, here is the CFC vs BFC Dream11 Prediction for the upcoming contest.
Date: December 30, Thursday
Kick-Off: 7:30 PM (IST)
Venue: Tilak Maidan
Chennaiyin FC: LWLDD
Bengaluru FC: DDLLL
Head to Head
From the nine previous meetings between the two sides, it’s Bengaluru FC that has the edge with four wins in comparison to Chennaiyin FC’s three wins. Two games have ended on level terms.
CFC vs BFC Dream11 Prediction Details
Chennaiyin FC News
Injury Report and Unavialability:
- Rafael Crivellaro is out injured.
Expected Changes and Strategy:
- V Kaith should be starting in at goal.
- R Singh, A Boryiuk, S Damjanovic, N Das and J Lalrinzuala can be the back five in defence.
- A Thapa, V Kiman and G Singh can occupy the midfield region.
- L Chhangte and M Murzaev are in contention to lead the attack.
Chennaiyin FC Starting XI (Likely)
Bengaluru FC News
Injury Report and Unavailability:
- Leon Augustine, Yrondu Musavu King and Udanta Singh are on the sidelines due to injuries.
Expected Changes and Strategy:
- G Singh Sandhu should be starting in between the sticks.
- A Kumar, P Shrivas, Alan and A Kuruniyan can be the back four in defence.
- S.S. Wangjam and B Edgar can partner along as the holding midfielders.
- P Ibara, D Farooq Bhat and U Singh should start higher up the pitch.
- C Silva is likely to lead the attack.
Bengaluru FC Starting XI (Likely)
G Singh Sandhu
D Farooq Bhat
Also Read: Best Fantasy App 2021
Chennaiyin FC vs Bengaluru FC Taishan Football Team & Tips
Vlagyimir Koman has registered two goals and an assist from the seven appearances this season.
|Goals This Season||2|
Cleiton Silva has been one of the standouts for Bengaluru FC. Silva has bagged four goals and also has two assists from eight appearances this season.
|Goals This Season||4|
Roshan Naorem has three assists to his name from the six appearances this season for Bengaluru FC.
GK: V Kaith
DEF: N Das, J Lalrinzuala, A Kuruniyan, A Costa
MID: A Thapa, S Wangjam, D Farooq Bhat, V Koman
FOR: P Ibara, C Silva
Also Read: IPL Teams and their owners 2022
Odds to Win:
The odds are in favor of Chennaiyin FC to get the win by 2.30 as per bet365.
If you like our Dream11 Prediction Tips, please share this article with your friends, who are also interested in playing Dream11 Fantasy Leagues. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter, Telegram and YouTube for the best Dream11 Fantasy Tips