CRY VS SHF Dream11 Match Preview, Team News, Lineups
The Two Premiere league sides look to lock horns for what looks like an enthralling game in yet another Premier League season. The hosts will look to start off their second game in the Premier League after they drew visiting against Bournemouth. Sheffield at the moment stands at number 9 in the league table. Conversely, Crystal Palace stands right below with the same results as them. Let’s look at the CRY VS SHF Dream11 team prediction, which could be an exciting game for both clubs.
The Premier League match will be played between Sheffield and Crystal Palace at Bramall Lane. The ground has a capacity of 32,702.
The game will start at 06:30 PM (IST), on Sunday, August 18, 2019.
To get exclusive fantasy tips, enter your name and phone number below.
Recent form (Last six matches)
Sheffield won– 2
Crystal Palace won – 2
- Wilfried Zaha is expected to return to the starting XI after coming as a substitute in the last game.
- Forward Billy Sharp is eager to start after coming on as a substitute after he scored the equalizer against Bournemouth.
- Jeffrey Schlupp is fit after an ankle injury.
- James Tomkins will still remain out with a groin difficulty and defender Mamadou Sakho is yet not fit for the match after his knee surgery.
- Summer signings Oliver McBurnie and Luke Freeman look hopeful to make their full debuts for the Blades.
Sheffield Probable XI: Henderson, O’Connell, Egan, Basham, Stevens, Fleck, Norwood, Freeman, Baldock, McBurnie, Robinson.
Crystal Palace Probable XI: Guaita, Aanholt, Dann, Cahill, Ward, Meyer, Milivojevic, McArthur, Townsend, Zaha, Benteke
Potential Game Changers:
Likely to score:
- For Sheffield: Norwood, Robinson
- For Crystal Palace: Zaha, Benteke
Captain and Vice-Captain Option:
- McArthur: Was a key man in Crystals’ previous game. Made 6 assists and 3 goals last season with a passing percentage of 79.3 in 36 appearances.
- Benteke: The talisman striker was fueled with injuries last season and didn’t do much except a single goal in 9 appearances. This year he looks to spring back in form as was shown by his match rating. Nevertheless the Belgian is always been a threat to any opposition.
- Zaha: The fiery attacking midfielder is a dribbling monster when it comes to movement on the ball, his presence in creating chances has been very effective and potent. Last season he scored 10 goals n 34 games with 5 assists and 6 MOTM’s.
- Egan: With unmatched composure, he forms the backbone of Sheffield’s defense. In the last game, he has won 5 aerial duels with a passing percentage of 78.6. In the previous season, he had won 2 MOTM awards in 44 appearances.
- Aanholt: With a rating of 7.24 in the previous game, the speedy left-back spurred into his prime in the 2017-18 season scoring 5 goals in 25 appearances, and continued his good form in the following season.
CRY VS SHF Dream11 Prediction winner:
Although both the teams have come back from a draw, Palace should win this one.