CSK vs RBK Dream11 Team Prediction | Russian Premier League – Rubin Kazan vs CSKA Moscow, Fantasy Team News, Playing 11
Updated on: Aug 4, 2019 8:42 pm IST
CSK vs RBK Dream11 Match Preview, Team News, Lineups
Zenit Saint Petersburg’s 1-1 draw against FC Krasnodar has given the rivals a chance to close the gap at the top of the table.
Amongst the teams aiming for the coveted title-win, are Rubin Kazan and CSKA Moscow.
The former, as things stand, are 5th, and only three points adrift of Petersburg but with a game-in-hand.
While CSKA Moscow are on 6 points from 3 games and could move with a point off the summit if they manage a win at the home of their rivals in the next game.
The Russian Premier League match will be played between Rubin Kazan and CSKA Moscow at Central Stadium Kazan (Tsentral’nyy Stadion Kazan), in Kazan, Russia. The ground has a capacity of 30,133.
The game will start at 09:30 PM (IST), on Sunday, August 04.
To get exclusive fantasy tips, enter your name and phone number below.
Recent form (Last six matches)
Rubin Kazan – W D L D W W
CSKA Moscow – L L W L W W
Rubin Kazan Team News:
- Rubin Kazan will be without Kamil Zakirov, Vladimir Granat and Silvije Begic for the home clash against CSKA Moscow. The trio is recovering from injury and has missed the last three games for Kazan.
- Besides the above-mentioned players, Kazan head coach Eduardo Docampo has no injury concerns to contend with.
Possible INs and OUTs of this game:
- Kazan have been on a great run since the start of the season and manager Eduardo Docampo has opted against making changes to his winning combination.
- That’s why the eleven which started the last game against Akhmat Grozny could be named here as well.
- Vidar Kjartansson is an option for the forward position if the manager does look to make a change.
Rubin Kazan Probable XI:
Yuri Dyupin (GK), Oleg Danchenko, Filip Uremovic, Egor Sorokin, Danil Stepanov, Igor Konovalov, Pavel Mogilevets, Khvicha Kvaratskhelia, Vyacheslav Podberezkin, Zurab Davitashvili, Evgeni Markov
CSKA Moscow FC Team News:
- Centre-back Georgy Schennikov, who can play as a left-back as well, remains on the sidelines.
- While the talented midfielder Alan Dzagoev remains a long-term absentee as well.
- Viktor Vasin picked up an injury during last weekend’s Moscow derby and is listed as a doubt ahead of this game.
Possible ins or outs of this game:
- If Viktor Vlasin is not fit to start, Zvonimir Sarlija will come at the heart of the defense, with Igor Diveev and Hordur Magnusson forming the three-man backline.
CSKA Moscow Probable XI:
Igor Diveev, Zvonimir Sarlija, Hordur Magnusson, Ivan Oblyakov, Kristijan Bistrovic, IIzat Akhmetov, Nikola Vlasic, Mario Fernandes, Arnor Sigurdsson, Fedor Chalov