UFA vs SO Dream11 Team Prediction | Russian Premier League – PFC Sochi vs FC Ufa, Fantasy Team News, Playing 11
Updated on: Apr 13, 2021 1:17 pm IST
UFA vs SO Dream11 Match Preview, Team News, Lineups
Only two teams are yet to win in the 2019-20 Russian Premier League, and one of them is PFC Sochi, who are currently propping up the table.
It’s too early in the season to call the normal games six-pointer, but since Sochi are at home against FC Ufa, a team which shrugged off the relegation in the playoffs last season, the stakes run high for the hosts.
The room to make mistakes is little, the leverage that the manager Aleksandr Tochilin may feel has been trimmed down to a scratch by the three defeats in the opening three games, and you can feel that he may have to fall on his sword sooner than expected if his team fails to collect a win in this game.
— Russian Premier Liga (@premierliga_en) August 3, 2019
The opponent, FC Ufa, is coming into this match with relatively low pressure on their shoulder after snapping their losing run in the last game.
The Russian Premier League match will be played between PFC Sochi and FC Ufa at Yuexiushan Stadium, in Guangzhou, China. The ground has a capacity of 18,000.
The game will start at 05:05 PM (IST), on Saturday, July 20.
To get exclusive fantasy tips, enter your name and phone number below.
Recent form (Last six matches)
PFC Sochi – L L W L L L
FC Ufa – W L W L L W
PFC Sochi Team News:
- Sochi’s No-10 Maksim Barsov, who normally plays as a forward, remains out injured. The 26-year-old is recovering from a severe knee injury which will see him miss the action till at least October this year.
- Left-back Elmir Nabiullin was sent off for two bookable offense in the 77th minute of Sochi’s 3-0 away defeat against FC Krasnodar. The 24-year-old is set to serve a one-game ban here and won’t be featuring.
Possible INs and OUTs of this game:
- Considering the three-game losing start to the new season, expect changes from the home side for this game.
- The backline is leaking goals and that’s where we think the manager may start with different players.
- That said, Fedor Kudryashov and Ivan Miladinovic will certainly start, with the change are likely to come in the form of Ivan Novoseltsev, who may come at the right side of three-man backline.
- Forward players have fired blanks in the opening three games, and we could see Andrei Mostovoy making way for Yan Kazaev, as the manager seeks to stock his midfield with Dmitriy Poloz starting as a sole striker.
PFC Sochi Probable XI:
Nikolay Zabolotny (GK), Fedor Kudryashov, Ivan Miladinovic, Ivan Novoseltsev, Timofey Margasov, Yan Kazaev, Ibrahim Tsallagov, Evgeny Pesegov, Valeriy Pochivalin, Nikita Burmistrov, Dmitriy Poloz
FC Ufa FC Team News:
- The visitors will certainly miss the services of Daniil Krugovoy, Andres Vombergar, and Alexey Nikitin through injuries.
- In addition, Romania U21 international Ionut Nedelcearu could also sit out the game as he has been recovering from a muscle injury of late.
Possible ins or outs of this game:
- No changes are expected from the visiting team considering they managed their first win of the campaign last week.
FC Ufa Probable XI:
Aleksandr Belenov (GK), Aleksandr Putsko, Pavel Alikin, Jimmy Tabidze, Azer Aliev, Daniil Fomin, Catalin Carp, Olivier Thill, Aleksandr Sukhov, Andrey Kozlov, Sly