CSK vs SPK Dream11 Grand League Team Prediction | – CSKA Moscow vs Spartak Moscow, Fantasy Team News
Updated on: Aug 19, 2019 3:32 pm IST
CSK vs SPK Dream11 | Dream11 Grand League Match Preview, Team News, Lineups
Russian Premier League
When: August 19, 2019, 10:30 PM
Where: Otkritie Arena, Moscow, Russia
CSK vs SPK Dream11 MATCH PREVIEW:
The two giants of the Russian Premier League face off in the 6th game week as CSKA Moscow take on Spartak Moscow away from home on Monday.
CSKA Moscow are in the fifth spot in the league table, and they have three games out of five played. With them coming off the first loss of the season, the club will be geared up to get one back.
Meanwhile, Spartak Moscow finally showed up and have it was clear that the changes they have made to the squad in the transfer window are going to be positive. The team is still looking to showcase they can qualify for the UEFA Champions League.
- Georgy Schennikov and Alan Dzagoev are both out, and their expected return date is still a few months away.
- Striker Fyodor Chalov broke his nose in the last game, but he is still expected to be there in the starting lineup.
- Arnor Sigurdsson had an ankle injury against PFC Sochi and remains a doubt for this game.
- Igor Akinfeev will be the man between the sticks for CSKA Moscow.
- Jordan Larsson and Guus Til are the new summer signings for the side, and they are expected to feature in the starting XI here.
- Only one player will be missing for the club in this fixture, and it will be Ezequiel Ponce who is suspended.
- Andrey Eschenko will also be coming back in the lineup and striker Jordan Larsson will lead the attack with the help of German forward Andre Schurrle.
- Alexandr Maksimenko will be the goalkeeper for Spartak Moscow for this fixture.
CSK vs SPK Starting XI:
Igor Akinfeev (GK), Victor Vasin, Zvonimir Sarlija, Hordur Magnusson, Ivan Oblyakov, Kristijan Bistrovic, IIzat Akhmetov, Nikola Vlasic, Mario Fernandes, Konstantin Kuchaev, Fedor Chalov
Aleksandr Maksimenko (GK), Ayrton Lucas, Georgi Dzhikiya, Samuel Gigot, Andrey Eschenko, Ayaz Guliev, Roman Zobnin, Guus Til, Andre Schurrle, Zelimkhan Bakaev, Jordan Larsson
To get exclusive fantasy tips, enter your name and phone number below.
CSK vs SPK Dream11 Grand League Picks for Captains & Vice-Captains:
1. Fedor Chalov (CSKA Moscow)
Goals and Assists: 2; 1 (Russian Premier League)
2. Zelimkhan Bakaev (Spartak Moscow)
Position: Left Winger
Goals and Assists: 4; 0 (All Competitions)
3. Andre Schurrle (Spartak Moscow)
Goals and Assists: 2; 1 (All Competitions)
4. Guss Til (Spartak Moscow)
Position: Creative Midfielder
Goals and Assists: 0; 2 ( All Competitions)
5. Nikola Vlasic (CSKA Moscow)
Position: Central Midfielder
Goals and Assists: 1; 0 (All Competitions)
X-Factor & Dark Horse Picks:
- Ivan Oblyakov (CSKA Moscow)
- Jordan Larsson (Spartak Moscow)
- Roman Zobnin (Spartak Moscow)
- Konstantin Kuchaev (CSKA Moscow)
CSK vs SPK Dream11 Grand League Teams:
- The logic that has been used is that Spartak Moscow are the home side of this contest, and they are the favourites to win this close game.
- There will one scenario where we keep a clean sheet for Spartak Moscow, that is a full defence and their goalkeeper.
- CSKA Moscow have won the last three of four games as well, and they will be looking to get another one here, so a team with their win will be made.
- Given how close they are as competitors, make sure that a balanced team with 6:5 ratio is taken.
Goalkeeper: A Maksimenko
Defenders: S Gigot, A Eshchenko, A Lucas, G Dzhikiya
Midfielders: N Vlasic, K Bistrovic, I Oblyakov, A Schurrle (C), G Til (VC)
Forwards: F Chalov
Goalkeeper: I Akinfeev
Defenders: M Fernandes, H Magnusson, S Gigot, G Dzhikiya
Midfielders: N Vlasic (VC), K Bistrovic, I Oblyakov, R Zobnin, Guliyev
Forwards: F Chalov (C)
Never miss an update, visit Google News & FOLLOW US.