MUN vs WOL Dream11 Grand League Team Prediction | Premier League 2019/20
Updated on: Aug 19, 2019 3:24 pm IST
MUN vs WOL Dream11 | Dream11 Grand League Match Preview, Team News, Lineups
When: August 20, 2019, 12:30 AM
Where: Molineux Stadium, Wolverhampton, England
MUN vs WOL Dream11 MATCH PREVIEW:
One of the biggest clubs in the world in Manchester United will be facing off against Wolverhampton Wanderers in the second game week of the Premier League on Monday.
Manchester United are a side who has done tremendously well in the last game to come out on top as winners with a 4:0 scoreline against Chelsea. The teams looks in a good shape, and they will be looking to do more of the same here.
Meanwhile, Wolverhampton Wanderers too have been in great form and are coming off a UEFA Europa League tie where they scored 8 goals across two legs without conceding. Coach Nuno is aware of what needs to be done, and will make sure his players are fired up for this contest.
- Eric Bailly is out for the next 4-5 months due to a knee injury and he joins Timothy Fosu-Mensah in the list of players who are out.
- Alexis Sanchez is having talks of being loaned out, and he will not be in the travelling squad for this game.
- Fred is still getting back to fitness, and might not be risked here.
- The team won the last game with a rather ease, and no changes in the starting lineup are expected at all.
- David de Gea will be the man between the sticks for Manchester United.
- There are no injury or suspension concerns for the side.
- Ruben Neves, Matt Doherty, Raul Jimenez, Diogo Jota, Jonny and Ryan Bennett will be coming back to the starting lineup for this game.
- Alexandr Maksimenko will be the goalkeeper for Wolverhampton Wanderers for this fixture.
- New summer signings, Patrick Cutrone and Jesus Vallejo are expected to feature form the bench with Rui Patricio being the goalkeeper for the side
MUN vs WOL Starting XI:
De Gea (GK), Shaw, Maguire, Lindelof, Wan Bissaka, Pereira, McTominay, Pogba, Lingard, Martial, Rashford
Rui Patricio (GK), Bennett, Coady, Boly, Doherty, Dendoncker, Neves, Moutinho, Vinagre, Jota, Jimenez
To get exclusive fantasy tips, enter your name and phone number below.
MUN vs WOL Dream11 Grand League Picks for Captains & Vice-Captains:
1. Marcus Rashford (Manchester United)
Goals and Assists: 2; 0 (Premier League)
2. Diogo Jota (Wolverhampton Wanderers)
Goals and Assists: 2; 0 (All Competitions)
3. Raul Jimenez (Wolverhampton Wanderers)
Goals and Assists: 4; 1 (All Competitions)
4. Anthony Martial (Manchester United)
Goals and Assists: 1; 0 (Premier League)
5. Paul Pogba (Manchester United)
Position: Central Midfielder
Goals and Assists: 0; 2 (Premier League)
X-Factor & Dark Horse Picks:
- Jesse Lingard (Manchester United)
- Ruben Neves (Wolverhampton Wanderers)
- Joao Moutinho (Wolverhampton Wanderers)
- Luke Shaw (Manchester United)
MUN vs WOL Dream11 Grand League Teams:
We have done this match on Premium, so please go ahead and check it out there.
- The logic that has been used is that Wolverhampton Wanderers are the home side of this contest, and they will be using this advantage to have an equal influence on the match
- The first scenario should be of a close Manchester United win with Rashford, Martial and Pogba in the team.
- Wolves too should get some backing in winning the game as they are a fantastic side who has had a decent record against this opposition in the recent years.
- The last scenario should be of a scored draw as that is also a likely outcome for the game.