DIJ vs PSG Dream11 Match Prediction
DIJ vs PSG Dream11: Dijon FCO face the ultimate task in the French Cup as they face the mighty Paris Saint-Germain in the quarter-final at Stade Gaston Gérard on Wednesday night (IST).
Season so far:
- After surviving the drop by virtue of their win in the relegation playoffs last season, Dijon FCO are once again flirting with the relegation as they sit 17th in Ligue 1.
- Their main priority for the season is to keep their Ligue 1 tag intact, and will happily switch it for anything else they may achieve this season. Even a win in this round over PSG.
- That said, Dijon know their backs will be against the walls when they play the Parisians, but a win here could give them enough impetus for the tough road ahead.
- Dijon defeated Limonest 2-1 in the last round.
- As for PSG, everything is going fine at the moment, barring the alleged rift between manager Thomas Tuchel and superstar Kylian Mbappe.
- PSG are sitting atop the Ligue 1 table holding a 12-point lead over 2nd-placed Marseille.
Host: Dijon FCO
Visitors: Paris Saint-Germain
Competition: French Cup
Match Venue: Stade Gaston Gérard
Match Timing: Wednesday, February 12, @11:00 PM
Dream11 Football Prediction – Odds checker:
Dijon FCO to win: 8.20 (36/5), Probability to happen: 12.20%
Paris Saint-Germain to win: 1.37 (37/100), Probability to happen: 72.99%
Draw: 5.45 (89/20), Probability to happen: 18.35%
To get exclusive fantasy tips, enter your name and phone number below.
Dijon FCO vs Paris Saint-Germain Team News:
Dijon FCO Team News:
- Dijon goalkeeper Alfred Gomis suffered an injury at the weekend game against Nantes. The Senegal international collided with Nantes striker Moses Simon and will miss 2-3 months of action as a result.
- There are no other injury concerns for the hosts ahead of the tilt against PSG.
How Dijon FCO may line-up?
To get exclusive fantasy tips and Deals, enter your name and phone number below.
- With Gomis out of consideration, Runas Alex Runarsson will start in goal for Dijon.
- Bruno Manga and Wesley Lautoa are expected to partner at the back with Mickael Alphonse and Hamza Mendyl on either wing.
- Jordan Marie and Romain Amalfitano should be in the midfield, with Jhonder Cadiz as the main man up top.
- Nayef Aguerd and Frederic Sammaritano are both back to full fitness and will be looking for minutes here.
Dijon FCO key players:
- Stephy Mavididi: Perhaps the most in-form player for Dijon at the moment. He has scored or assisted seven goals in his last six appearances in all competitions.
- Jhonder Cadiz: In just seven starts, he has two goals and as many assists.
Dijon FCO named the following squad tp face Paris Saint-Germain:
- Goalkeepers: Hatfout, Runarsson
- Defenders: Aguerd, Alphonse, Barbet, Chafik, Coulibaly, Ecuele Manga, Lautoa, Mendyl, Ngonda, Ngouyamsa
- Midfielders: Amalfitano, Balmont, Benzia, Married, Ndong, Sammaritano, Soumaré
- Forwards: Baldé, Cadiz, Chouiar, Mavididi, Tavares
Paris Saint-Germain team news:
- PSG head coach Thomas Tuchel confirmed that Colin Dagba, Abdou Diallo, Marquinhos, Marco Verratti and Presnel Kimpembe will not be available for the match against Dijon.
- Neymar, meanwhile, will be a game-time call.
How Paris Saint-Germain may line-up?
- Expect Edinson Cavani to start against Dijon. The Uruguay international has found opportunities in limited quantity this season and will be itching to show Tuchel that he has a lot to offer.
- Nianzou Kouassi and Presnel Kimpembe are both expected to partner at the back.
- Sergio Rico should start in goal.
Paris Saint-Germain key players:
- Pablo Sarabia: The 27-year-old has become an integral part of PSG set-up this season. He has 10 goals this season, and 4 assists.
- Edinson Cavani: Though he has started only four league games, he has scored nine times for PSG.
- Angel di Maria: The former Real Madrid winger leads PSG with 14 assists this season.
Dijon FCO vs Paris Saint-Germain predicted playing 11:
Dijon FCO: Runarsson (GK), Mendyl, Lautoa, Manga, Alphonse, Amalfitano, Marie, Mavididi, Soumare, Chouiar, Cadiz
Paris Saint-Germain: Rico (GK), Meunier, Kouassi, Kimpembe, Kurzawa, Herrera, Paredes, Maria, Draxler, Sarabia, Cavani
DIJ vs PSG Dream11 Teams:
Defenders: Silva, Kehrer, Meunier
Midfielders: Chouiar, Amaltifano, Sarabia (VC), Cadiz, Draxler
Forwards: Cavani, Mbappe (C)
Subscribe to India Fantasy YouTube Channel!