EVE vs BOU Dream11 Prediction | Premier League | Bournemouth vs Everton, Fantasy Team News, Playing 11
Updated on: Sep 15, 2019 5:51 pm IST
EVE vs BOU Dream11 Match Preview, Team News, Lineups
Everton will be looking for their 3rd win of the new campaign when they play Bournemouth away in the Premier League at Dean Court.
Though the Toffees lost 2-0 to Aston Villa in Game-3, it has still been a largely positive start to the 2019-20 season. They are 6th on the table, and could even break into the top-four after the end of this week’s fixtures if other results go their way.
Bournemouth, meanwhile, need a fresh start following two defeats prior to the international break.
The Premier League match will be played between Bournemouth and Everton at Dean Court, in Boscombe, Bournemouth, England. The ground has a capacity of 11,329.
The game will start at 06:30 PM (IST), on Sunday, September 15.
To get exclusive fantasy tips, enter your name and phone number below.
Recent form (Last six matches)
Bournemouth – W D W L W L
Everton – D D W L W W
Bournemouth Team News:
- Bournemouth continues to be without a host of first-team stars with as many as 5 set to miss the clash against Everton, while a few other remain questionable.
- David Brooks, Dan Gosling, Charlie Daniels, Arnaut Danjuma Groeneveld and Junior Stanislas have all been ruled out of this match due to their respective injuries.
- Midfielder Lewis Cook made a return to the training ground this week following a lengthy injury layoff. The 22-year-old midfielder suffered a knee injury back in December last year.
- While Defenders Simon Francis and Lloyd Kelly are back in training but this game may have come too soon for them to feature here.
- In addition, Adam Smith had a second scan on his hamstring this week, and remains a doubt, while Chris Mepham is also carrying a knock.
Bournemouth Probable XI:
Ramsdale (GK), Ake, Mepham, Cook, Fraser, Lerma, Billing, Rico, King, Harry Wilson, Callum Wilson
Everton FC Team News:
- Everton’s summer arrival Jean-Philippe Gbamin will be missing yet another game for his new team.
- While back-up goalkeeper Jonas Lossl is expected to miss the game as well due to a knee injury.
Possible ins or outs of this game:
- Marco Silva could name a similar Xi which featured in the 3-2 win over Wolves before the international break.
Everton Probable XI:
Pickford (GK), Coleman, Yerry Mina, Michael Keane, Lucas Digne, Fabian Delph, Andre Gomez, Alex Iwobi, Gylfi Sigurdsson, Richarlison, Moise Keane
Likely to score:
- For Bournemouth: Callum Wilson, Harry Wilson
- For Everton: Richarlison, Gylfi Sigurdsson
Captain and Vice-Captain Selection:
- Callum Wilson
- Moise Keane
- Andre Gomez
- Matt Ritchie
EVE vs BOU Dream11 potential winner:
Bournemouth are hard to beat in front of their own fans, but due to their lengthy injury list, Everton are favourites to win the game.