HYD vs JFC Dream11 Match Prediction
HYD vs JFC Dream11: It will be a battle for pride when Hyderabad FC play hosts to Jamshedpur FC in the Indian Super League (ISL) match at G. M. C. Balayogi Athletic Stadium on Thursday evening (IST).
Both the teams are out of playoff discussion and have nothing to play for, except the pride and laying the foundations for the next season.
The hosts may feel hard-pressed for a win more after going on a 13-game winless run heading into this game. This is the longest such streak in the ISL history, an unwanted record, and Hyderabad will look to snap it in the remaining two games rather than go into the next season with the monkey on the back.
As for Jamshedpur, the wounds are still fresh as their season crumbled in the last couple of weeks following three consecutive defeats in the last four games, while Mumbai City and Chennaiyin both pulled ahead in the playoff race.
Competition: Indian Super League
Match Venue: G. M. C. Balayogi Athletic Stadium
Match Timing: Tuesday, February 12, @07:30 PM
Dream11 Football Prediction – Odds checker:
Hyderabad to win: 3.25 (9/4), Probability to happen: 30.77%
Jamshedpur to win: 2.00 (1/1), Probability to happen: 50.00%
Draw: 3.30 (23/10), Probability to happen: 30.30%
To get exclusive fantasy tips, enter your name and phone number below.
For daily fantasy sports tips on your mobile phone, Fill out the form below
Hyderabad vs Jamshedpur Team News:
Hyderabad Team News:
- Spanish centre-back Rafael Lopez remains sidelined for the Hyderabad FC. No other injury concerns for the hosts ahead of this game.
How Hyderabad may line-up?
- Even when the season is done and dusted, head coach Javier Gurri Lopez is likely to go with his strongest XI here.
- Nikhil Poojary hasn’t been at his best and may drop to the bench here with the on-loan FC Goa forward Liston Colaco getting a start instead, after impressing in his first two games.
- Striker Bobo has fired blank in recent games but is likely to start up top once again, with the in-form Marcelinho playing beside him.
Hyderabad key players:
- Marcelinho: Three of Hyderbad’s last four goals have come from the boots of Marcelinho. With five goals, he is the joint top-scorer for the team.
- Bobo: He has five goals this season, but is without a goal in the last three. That said, he is Hyderabad’s main man up top and so will get chances to score.
Jamshedpur team news:
- Farukh Choudhary was sent off in Jamshedpur’s entertaining 3-3 draw against NorthEast United in the last game and so is suspended for this match.
How Jamshedpur may line-up?
- Jamshedpur demonstrated fluency in the attack in the last match and are likely to line-up with the same playing 11 here as well.
- But Farukh Choudhary’s suspension means head coach Antonio Iriondo may stick with Aniket Jadhav.
Jamshedpur key players:
- David Grande: Jamshedpur’s winter signing David Grande finally scored his first goal for the club with an 82nd-minute strike against the Highlanders in the last game. Overall he had a good game and with the monkey finally off the back, he may be calmer in the final third in this game.
- Noe Acosta: Clearly the man in form for the Man in Steel at the moment.
Hyderabad vs Jamshedpur predicted playing 11:
Hyderabad: Laxmikant Kattimani (GK), Asish Rai, Adil Khan, Matthew Kilgallon, Sahil Panwar, Marko Stankovic, Nestor Gordillo, Marcelinho, Liston Colaco, Mohammed Yasir, Bobo
Jamshedpur: Subrata Paul (GK) Narender Gahlot, Joyner Lourenco, Memo, Bikash Jairu, Aitor Monroy, Amarjit Singh, Noe Acosta, Aniket Jadhav, Sergio Castel, David Grande
HYD vs JFC Dream11 Teams:
The match will be updated on India Fantasy Telegram!
Subscribe to India Fantasy YouTube Channel!