ITA vs FIN Dream11 Match Preview, Team News, Lineups
Itlay will be looking to maintain their 100% record in Group J when they play Finland away from home in the Euro 2020 qualifier match at Tampere Stadium.
An away game against Finland will provide Roberto Mancini’s men their biggest challenge yet, as the Huuhkajat are not only 2nd on the table but are coming into this match on the back of a four game-winning run.
That said, Finland’s only defeat in the qualifying campaign came against the Azzurri, and at the moment, the Italians are rolling over all the team.
The European Qualifiers match will be played between Finland and Italy at Tampere Stadium, in Tampere, Finland. The ground has a capacity of 16,800.
The game will start at 12:15 AM (IST), on Monday, September 09.
To get exclusive fantasy tips, enter your name and phone number below.
Recent form (Last six matches)
Finland – L L W W L W
Italy – W W W W W W
Finland Team News:
- No injury concerns for the hosts ahead of this game.
Possible INs and OUTs of this game:
- Markku Kanerva has asked his team to show strong team ethics when his team play Italy in a crunch UEFA Euro 2020 qualifier match.
- The fight and determination which Finland showed during their 1-0 win over Greece has to be emulated, if not better, to get something out of this game.
- That said, Teemu Pukki is one of the hottest strikers on current form, and the Italians will be wary of his threat. The hosts have all the reasons to feel optimistic ahead of this game.
Finland squad for the Italy match:
- Goalkeeper: Lukas Hradecký, Jesse Joronen, Anssi Jaakkola
- Defenders: Paulus Arajuuri, Albin Granlund, Joona Toivio, Leo Väisänen, Sauli Väisänen, Juha Pirinen, Jere Uronen, Jukka Raitala, Niko Markkula
- Midfielders: Glen Kamara, Robin Lod, Rasmus Schüller, Pyry Soiri, Tim Sparv, Joni Kauko, Simon Skrabb, Petteri Forsell, Fredrik Jensen
- Strikers: Rasmus Karjalainen, Teemu Pukki, Lassi Lappalainen, Jasse Tuominen
Finland Probable XI:
Lukas Hradecký (GK), Jukka Raitala, Paulus Arajuuri, Joona Toivio, Jere Uronen, Robin Lod, Glen Kamara, Tim Sparv, Pyry Soiri, Teemu Pukki, Jasse Tuominen
Italy FC Team News:
- Injuries are piling up for Italy at the moment and the latest to join the growing list is Lorenzo Insigne. The Napoli hitman pulled out of the squad before the Armenia game due to a muscle injury.
- While Giorgio Chiellini, Mattia De Sciglio, and Bryan Cristante also withdrew from Italy’s squad due to injury issues.
- While Roberto Mancini dropped Cristiano Biraghi, Moise Keane and Nicolo Zaniolo from his 26-man squad.
- The visitors will also miss Marco Verratti after the PSG midfielder received a straight red-card against Armenia.
Possible ins or outs of this game:
- Francesco Acerbi, Danilo D’Ambrosio and Sandro Tonali have all been named as a replacement for the injured players.
- Andrea Belotti’s goal in the last game, coupled with his good form for the club, means the Torino forward should start here.
- Federico Chiesa impressed against Armenia, but Lorenzo Pellegrini is an option as well if Mancini decides to make a change on the wing.
- Goalkeeper: Alex Meret, Salvatore Sirigu, Gianluigi Donnarumma, Pierluigi Gollini
- Defenders: Alessandro Florenzi, Armando Izzo, Gianluca Mancini, Luca Pellegrini, Leonardo Bonucci, Danilo D’Ambrosio, Emerson, Alessio Romagnoli
- Midfielders: Stefano Sensi, Marco Verratti, Nicolo Barella, Bryan Cristante, Jorginho, Lorenzo Pellegrini
- Forwards: Ciro Immobile, Kevin Lasagna, Andrea Belotti, Federico Bernardeschi, Federico Chiesa, Stephan El Shaarawy
Italy Probable XI:
Donnarumma (GK), Florenzi, Bonucci, Romagnoli, Emerson, Sensi, Jorginho, Barella, Bernardeschi, Belotti, Pellegrini
Likely to score:
- For Finland: Teemu Pukki, Jasse Tuominen
- For Italy: Andrea Belotti, Federico Bernardeschi
ITA vs FIN Dream11 potential winner:
Italy should at least get a draw here.