JNG vs BJG Dream11 Team Prediction | Chinese Super League – Jiangsu Sainty vs Beijing Renhe F.C. Fantasy Team News
Updated on: Jun 16, 2019 4:27 pm IST
JNG vs BJG Match Preview, Team News, Lineups
Jiangsu Sainty will be aiming for their first league win in three games when they host Beijing Renhe FC in the Chinese Super League regular season at Nanjing Olympic Sports Center.
- With four wins from the first seven games, Jiansgu made a good start to the new season. But the form soon faded as only 1 win has come in the last five league games.
- Sainty are now outside top-four but could move within one point of Shandong Luneng in 4th.
- Beijing Renhe carry some sort of form into their next match, having won two consecutive league games for the first time this season.
- Indeed, with just three wins all season, and two of those coming in the last two, the visitors have moved up the table, and sit two points adrift of relegation at the moment.
The Chinese Super League 2019 match will be played between Jiangsu Sainty and Beijing Renhe F.C. at Nanjing Olympic Sports Center, in Nanjing, China. The ground has a capacity of 61,443.
The game will start at 05:05 PM (IST), on Sunday, June 16.
Chinese Super League matches can be enjoyed across DSport Network.
Recent form (Last six matches)
Jiangsu Sainty – D D W L L D
Beijing Renhe F.C. – L L L W L W
To get exclusive fantasy tips, enter your name and phone number below.
- Twenty-two-year-old midfielder Huang Zichang has been ruled out due to a knee injury.
Probable XI: Yan Zhang (GK), Ji Xiang, Zhou Yun, Li Ang, Gabriel Paletta, Yang Boyu, Ji Xiang, Xie Pengfei, Wu Xi, Ye Chongqiu, Alex Teixeira, Éder
Beijing Renhe F.C.:
- Ayub Timbe will be with Kenya national team at the Africa Cup of Nations (AFCON), and won’t be available for selection for the next three weeks, based on Kenya’s run in the competition.
- Zhu Baojie- The 29-year-old midfielder missed Beijing last game with a knee injury and remains a doubt ahead of next game.
- Fernandez is a vital cog in Beijing Renhe team. His absence has cost the team a lot he could be out from yet another game here.
Probable XI: Zhang Lie (GK), Du Wenyang, Wan Houliang, Luo Xin, Rao Weihui, Sone Aluko, Wang Xuanhong, Chen Jie, Shi Liang, Cao Yongjing, Makhete Diop