KSS vs LOK Dream11 Team Prediction | Russian Premier League – Krylia Sovetov Samara vs Lokomotiv Moscow , Fantasy Team News
Updated on: Aug 3, 2019 6:00 pm IST
KSS vs LOK Dream11 Match Preview, Team News, Lineups
Having avoided the relegation last season through playoffs, Krylia Sovetov Samara once again find themselves in the middle of the arduous fight for the survival.
However, it’s too early in the season to draw any conclusion, but Krylia Sovetov looks good enough this season to improve on their result. The 2-0 win over the mighty CSKA Moscow is definitely an indicator of what this team can do, while the defeats to FC Ula and Arsenal Tula was a timely reminder that the reality resides in the different direction to what Krylia Sovetov managed to do in their opening game of the season.
Lokomotiv Moscow meanwhile have had an uncanny start to the new season, which has left them five points shy of leaders Zenit Saint Petersburg. For a team which finished 2nd last season, the expectations and ambitions are certainly high and this start will certainly put pressure on manager Yuri Semin as he seeks to bring his team’s season back on track.
The Russian Premier League match will be played between Krylia Sovetov Samara and Lokomotiv Moscow at Cosmos Arena, in Samara, Russia. The ground has a capacity of 44,918.
The game will start at 07:00 PM (IST), on Saturday, August 03.
To get exclusive fantasy tips, enter your name and phone number below.
Recent form (Last six matches)
Krylia Sovetov Samara – L W W W L L
Lokomotiv Moscow – W D W D W L
Krylia Sovetov Samara Team News:
- Midfielder Denis Yakuba missed last week’s action with a muscle injury and remains a big doubt here.
- Defender Taras Burlak was not involved last weekend as well due to an injury. He will be assessed before the game.
Possible INs and OUTs of this game:
- If Taras Burlak is not fit enough to start, Vladimir Poluyakhtov will partner Maxim Karpov at the back.
- Despite Samara losing the last two games, no changes are expected from them to the 11 which started last weekend.
- Though, if a change happens, it will most likely come in the midfield with either Paul Anton and Alexandru Gațcan starting the match.
Krylia Sovetov Samara Probable XI:
Ryzhikov (GK), C), Anykov, Kombarov, Karpov, Burlak, Ginsari, Zinkovskiy, Mijailovic, Anton, Kabutov, Sobolev
Lokomotiv Moscow FC Team News:
- Jefferson Farfan and Boris Rottenberg will miss the game for Lokomotiv Moscow through injuries.
- Russian international Anton Miranchuk, who missed the last weekend’s match due to an injury, remains a doubt here.
- While Dmitry Zhivoglyadov picked up an injury against CSKA Moscow and has been listed as questionable ahead of this game.
Possible ins or outs of this game:
- Rifat Zhemaletdinov is expected to start if Anton Miranchuk is deemed not-fit for the game.
Lokomotiv Moscow Probable XI:
Guilherme (GK), Vladislav Ignatjev, Vedran Corluka, Murilo Cerqueira, Maciej Rybus, Dimitri Barinov, Gregorz Krychowiak, Rifat Zhemaletdinov, Aleksandr Kolomeytsev, Aleksey Miranchuk, Fedor Smolov