MIDD vs LUT Dream11 Match Preview, Team News, Lineups
Premier League may be less than two weeks away from the kick-off, but the English season is set to roll out with the Football League – the EFL Championship.
In the first fixture, Luton Town are set to host Middlesbrough at Kenilworth Road.
The Championship match will be played between Luton Town and Middlesbrough at Kenilworth Road, in Luton, Bedfordshire, England. The ground has a capacity of 10,356.
The game will start at 12:30 AM (IST), on Saturday, August 03.
To get exclusive fantasy tips, enter your name and phone number below.
Recent form (Last six matches)
Luton Town – L W W W W L
Middlesbrough – L W W L W D
Luton Town Team News:
- Defender Alan Sheehan made good progress in his recovery during the pre-season but the opening game has come too soon for him. He won’t be available for selection.
- Manager Graeme Jones has no other injury concerns or suspension to contend with ahead of this game.
Possible INs and OUTs of this game:
- Luton Town added a lot of new faces to their roster and will no doubt be looking to make their debut here against Middlesbrough.
- One of the certain starts is Simon Sluga, who joined Luton Town for a club-record €1.5 million this summer.
- While the likes of Callum McManaman, Ryan Tunnicliffe and Brendan Galloway also arrived this summer and are expected to start.
Luton Town Probable XI:
Simon Sluga (GK), Brendan Galloway, Matty Pearson, Sonny Bradley, Martin Cranie, Pelly-Ruddock Mpanzu, Andrew Shinnie, Ryan Tunnicliffe, Elliot Lee, Callum McManaman, James Collins
Middlesbrough FC Team News:
- Dael Fry is certainly a good prospect who has been praised highly by manager Jonathan Woodgate. But the young Englishman will have to wait a little longer to be in contention for the action as he recovers from a hamstring injury.
Possible ins or outs of this game:
- Goalkeeper Darren Randolph and defender George Friend are both carrying knock and will be assessed before the game. Though, their injuries are not grave enough to keep them out from the match. Expect the duo to start the game.
- Talented winger Marvin Johnson and the club’s new signing Marcus Browne both featured heavily during the pre-season, which means the manager will most likely name them in the starting 11.
Middlesbrough Probable XI:
Darren Randolph (GK), Jonny Howson, Daniel Ayala, Ryan Shotton, George Friend, Lewis Wing, George Saville, Patrick McNair, Marcus Browne, Marvin Johnson, Britt Assombaqlonga
MIDD vs LUT Dream11 potential winner:
Middlesbrough should at least get a draw here.