MOR vs BNI Dream11 Team Prediction | Africa Cup of Nations 2019 – Morocco vs Benin, Fantasy Team News
Updated on: Jul 5, 2019 8:56 pm IST
MOR vs BNI Dream11 Match Preview, Team News, Lineups
Morocco and Benin start the knockout stage of 2019 Africa Cup of Nations with both the teams set to meet in the round-of-16 match at Al-Salam Stadium Cairo.
How did they qualify?
- Morocco head to the round-of-16 with a 100% record, doing so without conceding a goal.
- This will only be their 2nd appearance in the knockout stage of this competition since 2004.
#TOTALCAN2019 Knockout Phase Fixtues!
— The Atlas Lions (@TheAtlasLions) July 2, 2019
- Benin meanwhile ran their luck as they benefitted from the new format, qualifying to the round-of-16 as one of the four best third-placed teams in the tournament.
- It’s remarkable that they created history by qualifying to the knockout stage of this competition for the very first time in their history, without winning a single game.
- Benin are yet to win a game at the Africa Cup of Nations.
MOR vs BNI Dream11 Match Details:
The Africa Cup of Nations 2019 match will be played between Morocco and Benin at Al-Salam Stadium Cairo, in Cairo, Egypt. The ground has a capacity of 30,000.
The game will start at 09:30 PM (IST), on Tuesday, July 05.
MOR vs BNI Dream11 Broadcast details:
Africa Cup of Nations 2019 matches in India can be watched across Sony Sports Network.
To get exclusive fantasy tips, enter your name and phone number below.
Recent form (Last six matches)
Morocco – L L L W W W
Benin – W W W D D D
Morocco Team News:
- No injury report as of now. Morocco‘s team is without any injury or suspension ahead of this match.
Morocco squad for the 2019 Africa Cup of Nations:
- Goalkeepers: Mounir El Kajoui, Yassine Bounou, Ahmad Reda Tagnaouti
- Defenders: Manuel Da Costa, Romain Saiss, Medhi Benatia, Yunis Abdelhamid, Achraf Hakimi, Noussair Mazraoui, Nabil Dirar, Abdelkarim Baadi
- Midfielders: Karim El Ahmadi, Youssef Aït Bennasser, Mbark Boussoufa, Younès Belhanda, Fayçal Fajr, Amine Harit, Mehdi Bourabia
- Forwards: Nordin Amrabat, Hakim Ziyech, Khalid Boutaïb, Youssef En-Nesyri, Sofiane Boufal, Osama Idrissi
Possible INs and OUTs of this game:
- Following Morocco’s early qualification to the last-16, manager Hervé Renard made changes to his playing 11 for the last group game.
- It came at the back with centre-back Medhi Benatia getting the rest and Nabil Dirar, whose natural position is midfield but has been deployed at right-back in the first two games in this competition, only came off the bench in the 2nd half.
- Expect the duo to start the game. In addition, Achraf Hakimi will start at left-back while Wolves’ Romain Saïss will partner Benatia at the back.
- Elsewhere, changes are not expected from Morocco, who are pretty much settled in the midfield and forward positions.
- The likes of Ziyech, Amrabat and En-Nesyri gives manager no chance of flirting with the squad. The trio is good to go in your Dream11 fantasy football team.
Morocco Probable XI:
Yassine Bounou (GK), Dirar, Benatia, Saiss, Hakimi, Boussoufa, El Ahmadi, Belhanda, Ziyech, Amrabat, En-Nesyri
Benin Team News:
- No reported injury concerns from Benin’s squad at this moment.
- However, star striker Steve Mounie is suspended for the next game following his yellow card in the last match, which was his 2nd of the competition.
Possible INs and OUTs of this game:
- Head coach Michel Dussuyer will have to find a suitable replacement to fill-in for his suspended striker Mounie.
- We expect a tactical change. David Djigla is an option to start up front, while Dussuyer could stock his midfield to make the life harder for his opponents.
- That said, Mickaël Poté and Cebio Soukou are two most gifted players in Benin’s squad and can’t be left out on the bench like last time around. The duo is expected to start, while Jordan Adéoti is a sure shot as a defensive midfielder.
Benin squad for the Africa Cup of Nations 2019:
- Goalkeepers: Saturnin Allagbe, Fabien Farnolle, Cherif Dine Kakpo
- Defenders: Khaled Adenon, Moise Adilehou, Seidou Baraze, Rodrigue Fassinou, Emmanuel Imorou, David Kiki, Junior Salomon, Olivier Verdon\
- Midfielders: Jordan Adeoti, Sessi D’Almeida, Rodrigue Kossi, Mama Seibou, Stephane Sessegnon, Anaane Tidjani
- Forwards: Desire Azankpo, David Djigla, Jodel Dossou, Steve Mounie, Mickael Pote, Cebio Soukou
Benin Probable XI:
Fabien Farnolle (GK), Seidou Bazare, Khaled Adenon, Olivier Verdon, Emmanuel Imorou, Moise Adilehou, Jordan Adeoti, Stephane Sessegnon, Cebio Soukou, Mickael Pote, David Djigla