NEW vs CAR Dream11 Prediction Premier League Team News, Playing 11
Updated on: Aug 18, 2018 12:06 pm IST
NEW vs CAR Dream11 Team | Cardiff City vs Newcastle United | Premier League
NEW vs CAR Match Prediction Tips | Who Will Win Today Match
Cardiff, August 18 at 05:00 PM IST
Cardiff City are pitted against Newcastle United in their first home game back in England’s top flight football. They have lived by “defying the odds” last season and reaped the reward. For them to stay in the top division, getting favourable results at home will be crucial which they failed at in their last stint.
On the other hand, Newcastle United also went down in their first game of the 2018-19 season, at home to Tottenham Hotspurs. Their run of 10 wins against Cardiff City (their best consecutive win streak against any opponent) will give them the confidence to get their campaign up and running. However, Neil Warnock’s side would make things a lot more difficult for Newcastle.
Read on for NEW vs CAR Dream11 Team News and Cardiff City vs Newcastle United playing 11.
NEW vs CAR Team News
- With no shots on target against Bournemouth last weekend, Warnock may make a change in the front line.
- Kenneth Zohore has almost recovered from a groin injury and could lead the line.
- DeAndre Yedlin is a doubt, while Aron Gunnarsson is unlikley to be rushed back into action.
- Harry Arter, barred to face parent club Bournemouth last weekend, is another player in contention of getting a game-time here.
- Nathaniel Mendez-Laing can also make his first appearance for the Bluebirds.
- Federico Fernandez has had a full week training after arriving at his new club and can make an appearance in the clash.
- DeAndre Yedlin and Florian Lejuene will be the absentees.
- Fabian Schar is expected to his first appearance while Rondon and Muto are competing for a first start.
New Loan signing Harry Arter may make his debut for Cardiff City after missing out on the last match against his parent club Bournemouth last weekend because of his ineligibility.
Kenneth Zohore, who has been nursing a groin problem, faces a late fitness test, while Aron Gunnarsson is sidelined with a knee injury.
For Newcastle United, DeAndre Yedlin has been ruled out of this match after the right-back injured his knee in the home defeat by Tottenham.
Javier Manquillo is set to deputise for him, while Salomon Rondon could start.
NEW vs CAR Playing 11
Cardiff City –
Etheridge(GK), Peltier, Morrison, Bamba/Manga, Bennett, Murphy, Ralls, Paterson, Hoilett, Reid, Zahore
Newcastle United –
Dubrvaka (GK), Manquillo, Lascelles, Clark, Dummett, Ritchie, Diame, Shelvey, Kenedy, Perez, Rondon
NEW vs CAR Dream 11 Key Players
- If Joselu scores here, he will become the first player to score in Newcastle’s opening two Premier League games since Alan Shearer in 2003.
- Bobby Reid is another who can make an impact in the game.
Note: This NEW vs CAR Dream11 prediction is based on news sourced from various sources. We suggest you make picks basis Cardiff City vs Newcastle United team news.
NEW vs CAR Dream11 Team
Note: Kindly revisit before the deadline to get the final update of Cardiff City vs Newcastle United Dream11 Prediction. Also, hit the bell icon on the bottom right side of your screen to get all the latest Dream11 prediction updates.
Never miss an update, visit Google News & FOLLOW US.