TOT vs FUL Dream11 Prediction Premier League Team News, Playing 11
Updated on: Aug 18, 2018 12:07 pm IST
TOT vs FUL Dream11 Team | Tottenham vs Fulham | Premier League
TOT vs FUL Match Prediction Tips | Who Will Win Today Match
London, August 18 at 07:30 PM IST
Tottenham Hotspurs line up against the newly promoted Fulham for their first game at home this season.
Spurs would look to take it from where they had left at Wembley last season, winning thirteen, conceding only two and drawing four. After the 2-1 win over Newcastle United in their opening challenge, Tottenham would look to make it two wins in as many fixtures.
On the other hand, Fulham’s return to the Premier League was not as per their liking. A 2-0 thrashing against Crystal Palace suggested that Jokanovic’s side has not gelled well enough with new recruits in the lineup.
Head-to-head: Tottenham – 13, Fulham – 7, Draws – 6
Read on for TOT vs FUL Dream11 Team News and Tottenham vs Fulham playing 11.
TOT vs FUL Team News
- Son Heung-Min is unavailable until next month to represent South Korea at the Asian games.
- Victor Wanyama, Juan Foyth and Cameron Carter-Vickers are ruled out for injuries.
- Danny Rose and Kieran Trippier are doubts as both lack match fitness.
- Erik Lamela is back in training and could be involved here.
- Eric Dier and Lucas Moura are expected to be fit for the clash.
- Denis Odoi is serving a suspension while Tim Ream and Alfie Mawson will also miss out here.
- Joe Bryan is a doubt after he sustained a knock last weekend.
- Both Maxime Le Marchand and Timothy Fosu-Mensah are in contention of defence spots.
- Floyd Ayite has been training and could be involved.
- New-signing Andre-Frank Zambo Anguissa is unlikely to be rushed but can make the bench.
TOT vs FUL Playing 11
Fabri(GK), Christie, Chambers, Marchand, Bryan/Fosu-Mensah, Cairney, McDonald, Seri, Schurrle, Mitrovic, Sessegnon
Tottenham Hotspur –
Lloris (GK), Aurier, Sanchez, Vertonghen, Davies, Dier, Dembele, Alli, Eriksen, Moura, Kane
TOT vs FUL Dream 11 Key Players
- Jan Vertonghen and Dele Alli were the goal scorers against Newcastle United last weekend.
- Mitrovic and Seri hold key for the away side.
Note: This TOT vs FUL Dream11 prediction is based on news sourced from various sources. We suggest you make picks basis Tottenham vs Fulham team news.
TOT vs FUL Dream11 Team
Note: Kindly revisit before the deadline to get the final update of Tottenham vs Fulham Dream11 Prediction. Also, hit the bell icon on the bottom right side of your screen to get all the latest Dream11 prediction updates.
Never miss an update, visit Google News & FOLLOW US.