PSG vs REN Dream11 Grand League Prediction – Rennes vs Paris Saint-Germain | Ligue 1
Updated on: Aug 18, 2019 11:54 pm IST
PSG vs REN Dream11 | Dream11 Grand League Match Preview, Team News, Lineups
Paris Saint-Germain will look to keep their 100% start to the season when they travel to Rennes to take on Stade Rennais F.C. in the Ligue 1 at Roazhon Park.
MATCH Info: Ligue 1
When: August 19, 2019, 12:15 AM
Where: Roazhon Park
PSG vs REN Dream11 MATCH PREVIEW:
- The reigning Ligue 1 Champions will no doubt start the new campaign as the firm favorites for the league title, but the success of the season will be judged how far the Parisians go in the Champions League.
- Thomas Tuchel is well aware of this and knows another short stay in Europe’s premier football competition could ring the alarm bells for his managerial career in the French capital.
- While for Rennes, the target should be to use the blueprint of the last season, with an aim to match the achievements of last season, if not better.
- Central midfielder Adrien Hunou remains will miss the game with an injury
- Forward Flavien Tait is suspended following the dismissal in the last game.
- Benjamin Bourigeaud is expected to fill in for the suspended Flavien Tait.
- No other changes are expected from head coach Julien Stéphan.
- Ander Herrera, Presnel Kimpembe and defender Thilo Kehrer are out injured.
- Idrissa Gueye has trained all week and could be handed his PSG debut by Thomas Tuchel.
- But the big news is the continued absence of Neymar. The 27-year-old Brazilian’s future is still in the air, which means, he is unlikely to play in this game.
- Pablo Sarabia had a wonderful debut game for PSG and should again start from the off.
- Despite Julian Drexler struggling against Nimes, the German may be given another start here. If that’s not the case, Di Maria will start with Sarabia enjoying a more free role.
PSG vs REN Dream11 Grand League Picks for Captains & Vice-Captains:
Kylian Mbappe: At 20, he has achieved what many players can just dream of. And if you consider his age and the level he is playing these days, it’s breathtakingly unbelievable to think how much he can still improve. The very thought is haunting for every defender in the world.
- Games: 41
- Goals: 38
- Assists: 12
Edinson Cavani: The Uruguayan is already a legend in this part of the footballing world. More often than not, the 32-year-old manages to touch the 20-goal mark every season in the league.
With his height and the aerial ability, the former Napoli hitman gives PSG’s attack a totally different dimension.
- Games: 32
- Goals: 22
- Assists: 06
PSG vs REN Dream11 Grand League options:
- Rennes’ goalkeeper and two defenders should be considered by the Dream11 players.
- The reason being, Rennes are pretty solid at the back and their defenders will make the life hard for PSG’s attackers.
PSG vs REN Dream11 Sample Teams: