RM vs MCI Dream11 Match Prediction | Real Madrid vs Manchester City | Fantasy Football Preview & Line-ups
Updated on: Feb 26, 2020 11:40 am IST
RM vs MCI Dream11 Match Prediction
RM vs MCI Dream11: Real Madrid will play hosts to English champions Manchester City in the UEFA Champions League round-of-16 first-leg match at Santiago Bernabéu on Wednesday night (IST). Madrid are the record winners of Europe’s premier competition having won it 13 times, four times in the last six years, while City are aiming to win their first title.
Host: Real Madrid
Visitors: Manchester City
Competition: UEFA Champions League
Match Venue: Santiago Bernabéu
Match Timing: February 27, @01:30 AM
Dream11 Football Prediction – Odds checker:
Real Madrid to win: 2.90 (19/4), Probability to happen: 34.48%
Manchester City to win: 2.30 (13/10), Probability to happen: 43.48%
Draw: 3.75 (11/4), Probability to happen: 26.67%
To get exclusive fantasy tips, enter your name and phone number below.
Real Madrid vs Manchester City Team News:
Real Madrid Team News:
- Madrid’s galactico signing of last summer, Eden Hazard, is set to face a prolonged injury layoff after it was confirmed that the former Chelsea man suffered a distal fibula fracture during Madrid’s 1-0 defeat at Levante last weekend. He is expected to be out for 2-3 months.
- Marco Asensio remains a long-term injury absentee and won’t feature either.
- Gareth Bale and Luka Jovic both return to the team after missing the Levante game and will be in contention to start.
Real Madrid’s likely changes:
- Changes are expected to the side Zidane named for the Levante game.
- Bale is in line to feature here but Zidane could also go with the sole striker in the shape of Karim Benzema, while stocking up the midfield with Luka Modric, Federico Valverde, Isco, Tony Kroos and Casemiro. But if Bale starts, Modric is likely to be benched.
- The backline should have no surprise or change, with Ramos and Varane at the heart and Carvajal and Mendy as wing-backs.
Real Madrid key players:
- Karim Benzema: Madrid’s leading scorer with 18 goals in all competitions, and four in the Champions League. He has 8 assists as well.
- Isco: His movement and easy-on-the-eye skills on the ball can make any defence open. His passing and the ability to hold the ball will be crucial to Madrid in the game City are expected to enjoy more possession.
- Gareth Bale: His pace and incursion will be crucial as well. He can pop up with something special.
- Federico Valverde: In the midfield comprising the likes of Modric, Kroos and Casemiro, the fact that Valverde has managed to carve out a place for himself, makes him a special talent. He is!
- Madrid will also depend on Casemiro, Tony Kroos and the big-game player Sergio Ramos.
Real Madrid named the following squad to face Manchester City:
- Goalkeepers: Courtois, Areola, Altube
- Defenders: Carvajal, Militão, Ramos, Varane, Marcelo, Mendy
- Midfielders: Kroos, Modric, Casemiro, Valverde, Isco
- Forwards: Benzema, Bale, Lucas Vázquez, Jović, Vinicius Jr.
Manchester City team news:
- Manchester City winger Raheem Sterling is back in the side following three weeks absence due to a hamstring injury. He will be starting the match.
- City are also boosted by the return of captain David Silva, who has overcome a minor knee issue.
- But winger Leroy Sane is unavailable as he recovers from a long-term knee problem.
- Centre-back Aymeric Laporte should be fine to start, despite getting taken off against Leicester City at the hour stage for precautionary reasons.
How Manchester City may line-up?
- John Stones is fit, but his dwindling form could force Pep Guardiola again to use Fernandinho as his makeshift centre-back alongside Aymeric Laporte.
- Sergio Aguero is going to lead the side, with Bernardo Silva and Raheem Sterling providing the width.
- Rodri will start as a defensive midfielder, while Kevin de Bruyne and David Silva will be in the midfield as well.
Manchester City key players:
- Sergio Aguero: Highest scoring player for Manchester City and he leads the team with 21 goals in all competitions this season.
- Raheem Sterling: His name is being with Madrid, and he will be itching to show his true game to the Santiago Bernabeu faithful. For the season, he has amassed 19 goals for Madrid in all competitions, five in the Champions League.
- Bernardo Silva: Not the kind of the season he would have wished for, for he has been a bit inconsistent. But he is a top-quality player.
- Kevin de Bruyne: Perhaps one of world’s best creative player. He holds the key for City.
Real Madrid vs Manchester City predicted playing 11:
Real Madrid: Courtois (GK), Carvajal, Varane, Ramos, Mendy, Valverde, Casemiro, Kroos, Bale, Benzema, Isco
Manchester City: Ederson (GK), Walker, Fernandinho, Laporte, Mendy, De Bruyne, Rodrigo, David Silva, Mahrez, Aguero, Sterling
RM vs MCI Dream11 Teams:
Subscribe to India Fantasy YouTube Channel!