SND vs NGY Dream11 Match Prediction | Vegalta Sendai vs Nagoya | Fantasy Football Preview & Line-ups
Updated on: Feb 22, 2020 7:47 am IST
SND vs NGY Dream11 Match Prediction
SND vs NGY Dream11: Vegalta Sendai and Nagoya Grampus kickstart their 2020 J-League campaign with a matchup at Yurtec Stadium Sendai on Saturday morning (IST). Both the teams had a tough 2019 campaign as the threat of relegation always loomed large over them throughout the season. But all’s well that ends well as there was no heartbreak for either team at the end of 2019 season, for they avoided the drop and now will be plying their trade in the top-tier of Japan football this season.
That said, both the teams will be looking to start the campaign on a positive note, to give themselves a platform to build the season, especially the hosts Vegalta Sendai whose home form last season made a telling difference to their end cause. They picked up an incredible 31 points in home games last season.
Host: Vegalta Sendai
Competition: J League
Match Venue: Yurtec Stadium Sendai
Match Timing: Saturday Morning, February 22, @10:30 AM
Dream11 Football Prediction – Odds checker:
Vegalta Sendai to win: 2.70 (17/10), Probability to happen: 37.04%
Nagoya to win: 2.50 (3/2), Probability to happen: 40.00%
Draw: 3.40 (12/5), Probability to happen: 29.41%
To get exclusive fantasy tips, enter your name and phone number below.
Vegalta Sendai vs Nagoya Team News:
Vegalta Sendai Team News:
- Midfielder Takumi Sasaki is back with the team following a loan spell last season. He started the J League Cup game last week, but expect him to feature from the bench here.
- Sendai also added Portuguese forward Alexandre Guedes to their roster this season, while Brazilian defender Anderson Ferreira da Silva, also known as Para, also joined to give the team more teeth going forward.
Vegalta Sendai key players:
- Wataru Tanaka: Scored twice in the Cup game last week, and will be itching to stary the season on the same note.
- Anderson Ferreira da Silva (Para) – Sendai have high hopes from their Brazilian star going into the new season. He is a threat during set-pieces.
- Ryo Germain: He will be leading the lines for the home team.
Nagoya team news:
- Defender Kosuke Ota has been ruled out for at least three months due to an ankle injury.
- Head coach Massimo Ficcadenti will be targetting to emulate the last season’s start where his team picked up nine wins in the first half of the season, which in the end, proved critical in their survival.
Nagoya key players:
- Naoki Maeda: He is Nagoya’s biggest star, their prized-asset. He racked up nine goals last season and is versatile enough to play on either flank.
- Mateus dos Santos Castro and Gabriel Xavier: Goals are expected from the duo.
Vegalta Sendai vs Nagoya predicted playing 11:
Vegalta Sendai: Jakub Słowik (GK), Yasuhiro Hiraoka, Simão Mate Junior, Koji Hachisuka, Anderson Ferreira da Silva, Yoshiki Matsushita, Kyohei Yoshino, Ryohei Michibuchi, Takayoshi Ishihara, Hiroto Yamada, Ryo Germain
Nagoya: Mitchell Langerak (GK), Yutaka Yoshida, Shinnosuke Nakatani, Shumpei Naruse, Yuichi Maruyama, Takuji Yonemoto, Sho Inagaki, Hiroyuki Abe, Gabriel Xavier, Naoki Maeda, Mateus dos Santos Castro
SND vs NGY Dream11 Teams:
This is the first game for either team, so teams will be updated once the line-ups are announced. Stay Tuned!
Subscribe to India Fantasy YouTube Channel!