ARG vs PAT Dream11 Match Prediction | Argentinian Junior vs Patronato | Fantasy Football Preview & Line-ups
Updated on: Aug 4, 2021 12:24 pm IST
ARG vs PAT Dream11 Match Prediction
ARG vs PAT Dream11: Having ended a five-game winless run last week, Argentinian Junior will be looking for their second consecutive win when they play hosts to Club Atletico de Patronato at Estadio Diego Armando Maradona on Saturday morning.
That 2-0 win over Atletico Tucuman allowed Argentinian to move above Lanus in the points table, and within seven points off leaders River Plate. Though catching the red-hot leaders may be a task too big for them at this stage in the campaign, but they should hold down to their third place, which, if they manage come the end of the season, will give them a place in the group stage of Copa Libertadores.
Patronato, meanwhile, are down at 20th on the points table and have won only four games all season. But one of those wins came in the last game, so the visitors will be confident going into this game.
Host: Argentinian Junior
Competition: Superliga Argentina
Match Venue: Estadio Diego Armando Maradona
Match Timing: Saturday morning, February 22, @05:40 AM
Dream11 Football Prediction – Odds checker:
Argentinian Junior to win: 1.83 (83/100), Probability to happen: 54.64%
Patronato to win: 4.75 (15/04), Probability to happen: 21.05%
Draw: 3.30 (23/10), Probability to happen: 30.30%
To get exclusive fantasy tips, enter your name and phone number below.
Argentinian Junior vs Patronato Team News:
Argentinian Junior Team News:
- The hosts will be monitoring midfielder Damián Batallini ahead of the game due to an ankle injury. No other injury concerns for Argentinian.
- Expect Argentinian to line up the same as in the last game.
- Santiago Silva will lead the attack, Gabriel Hauchel and Edwar Lopez providing the width in attack.
- Colman, Moyano and Allister should occupy the midfield, with Gomez and Sandoval as wing-backs and on either side of Quintana and Torren as centre-backs.
Argentinian Junior key players:
- Gabriel Hauche: Leads Argentinian with six goals. He ended his five-game goal drought with a striker in the last match.
- Santiago Silva is also a good option, while left-back Elias Gomez is a good option as well.
Patronato team news:
- No injury concerns for the visitors.
- Considering they are also coming into this game with a win, Patronato have no reasons whatsoever to flirt with the playing 11 that lined-up last weekend.
Patronato key players:
- Cristian Tarragona: He is the leading scorer for the team this season with seven goals.
- Gabriel Avalos is a good option as well.
Argentinian Junior vs Patronato predicted playing 11:
Argentinian Junior: Chaves (GK), Gomez, Quintana, Torren, Sandoval, Colman, Moyano, Allister, Lopez, Hauche, Silva
Patronato: Ibanez (GK), Chimino, Marin, Benitez, Urribarri, Miloc, Torres, Luna, Avalos, Tarragona, Comas
ARG vs PAT Dream11 Teams:
Defenders: Torren, Quintana, Gomez
Midfielders: Moyano, Colman, Torres, Luna
Forwards: Tarragona, Hauche (C), Silva (VC)
Subscribe to India Fantasy YouTube Channel!