SPZ vs LCE Dream11 Prediction for Spezia vs Lecce Coppa Italia Live Score Fantasy Football Team Tips & Dream11 Team
Updated on: Dec 16, 2021 2:29 pm IST
SPZ vs LCE Dream11: Spezia will be squaring off to Lecce at the Stadio Alberto Picco for the forthcoming fixture of the Coppa Italia. Spezia has gone winless from their last five games and will be keen on advancing into the next round in the cup competition. As for Lecce, they are third with 31 points under their belts in Serie B, and will have to be at their absolute best in order to get the win away from home. Spezia has the advantage of being in the top division, and will also be the hosts, which could further work in their favor later tonight. However, cup clashes have led to upsets in the past, and Lecce will be determined to have their names on the right side of the list. That said, here is the SPZ vs LCE Dream11 Prediction for the upcoming contest.
Date: December 16, Thursday
Kick-Off: 10:30 PM (IST)
Venue: Alberto Picco
WATCH Coppa Italia Live
No Coverage in India.
Head to Head
Both sides have won two games each from the seven previous meetings. Three games have ended on level terms.
SPZ vs LCE Dream11 Prediction Details
Injury Report and unavailability:
- Emmanuel Quartsin Gyasi and Leo Sena are ruled out due to injuries.
Expected Changes and Strategy:
- I Provedel should be starting in at goal.
- K Amian, M Erlic, D Nikolau, and S Bastoni can be the back four in defence.
- V Kovalenko, J Sala and G Maggiore can occupy the midfield region.
- R Manaj, D Sterlec and M’Bala Nzola are anticipated to lead the attack.
Spezia Starting XI (Likely)
Ivan Provedel; Kelvin Amian, Martin Erlic, Dimitris Nikolaou, Simone Bastoni; Viktor Kovalenko, Jacopo Sala, Giulio Maggiore; Rey Manaj, David Strelec, M’Bala Nzola
Also Read: ISL Team Owners and Their Net Worth
Injury Report and Unavailability:
- Fabio Pisacane misses out due to an injury.
Expected Changes and Strategy:
- Gabriel should be starting in between the sticks.
- V Gendrey, F Lucioni, K Dermaku and A Berraca can line up in defence.
- Z Majer and M Hjulmand can partner along as the central midfielders.
- G Strefezza, M Gargiulo and F Di Mariono should start higher up the pitch.
- M Oliver is likely to lead the attack.
Lecce Starting XI (Likely)
Gabriel; Valentin Gendrey, Fabio Lucioni, Kastriot Dermaku, Antonio Barreca; Žan Majer, Morten Hjulmand; Gabriel Strefezza, Mario Gargiulo, Francesco Di Mariano; Marco Olivier
Also Read: Best Fantasy App 2021
Spezia vs Lecce Fantasy Football Team & Tips
Emmanuel Gyas has three goals from 16 appearances in the season so far, and is expected to start here.
|Goals This Season||3|
Massimo Coda can pack a punch in the final third region for Lecce. Coda has 10 goals, and four assists 16 appearances this season.
|Goals This Season||10|
Gabriel Strefezza has scored nine goals, and also has three assists from the 17 appearances in the season so far for Lecce.
|Goals This Season||9|
GK: G Vasconcelos Ferreira
DEF: B Vera, K Dermaku, M Erlic, S Bastoni
MID: D Verde, Z Majer, E Gyasi
FOR: M Coda, G Strefezza, M Nzola
Who will win today’s football match?
- Spezia is winless in their previous five fixtures in the league.
- Lecce is currently third in Serie B with 31 points.
- Both sides have drawn three from their previous three meetings.
- Spezia might have the edge due to home advantage
Also Read: IPL Teams and their owners 2022
Odds to win:
The odds are in favor of Spezia to nick the win by 2.36 as per 1XBET.
If you like our Dream11 Prediction Tips, please share this article with your friends, who are also interested in playing Dream11 Fantasy Leagues. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter, Telegram and YouTube for the best Dream11 Fantasy Tips