TOR vs WOL Dream11 | Dream11 Grand League Match Preview, Team News, Lineups
Wolverhampton Wanderers eye history as they look to reach the Europa League group stage for the first time in their history.
The Premier League’s giant killer face Serie A side Torino in the first leg in Italy.
Nuno Espirit Santo’s men are reaping the rewards of their magnificent first season back in the Premier League as they finished 7th, exceeding all the expectations.
Wolves have already played two qualifying rounds, and remain unbeaten in the six games.
While Torino are yet to play in Serie A this season. But the Italian side are four matches old, having played two qualifying rounds heading into this match.
Teams: Torino and Wolverhampton Wanderers
Match Timing: August 23, 12:30 AM
Ground: Olimpico di Torino Stadium
- Forward Iago Falque failed to make the cut in Walter Mazzarri’s 21-man squad for the first leg against Wolves. The 29-year-old is struggling with an ankle issue.
- Mazzarri named strongest possible XIs in the qualifying rounds, and he is expected to do so the same here as well in what is perhaps the biggest test yet for his team.
- With Falque out of contention, we could see Somone Zaza partnering Torino’s hitman Andrea Belotti in the attacking department.
- Ola Aina is back with the team after AFCOn duties and will battle for a place on the left side of the defence with Cristian Ansaldi.
Torino squad for the 1st leg:
- Goalkeeper: Gemello, Rosati, Sirigu
- Defenders: Aina, Ansaldi, Bonifazi, Bremer, De Silvestri, Djidji, Izzo, Nkoulou, Singo
- Midfielders: Baselli, Berenguer, Lukic, Meite, Rincon
- Attackers: Belotti, Millico, Rauti, Zaza
- No injury concerns for the visitors ahead of this game.
- Matt Doherty is expected to be fit for the clash. The 27-year-old Irish limped out of Wolves game against Manchester United on Monday.
- Nuno is known to make changes to his squad, but fatigue may come to force the Portuguese manager to switch away from his philosophies.
Expected Playing 11:
- Torino: Sirigu (GK), De Silvestri, N’Koulou, Bremer, Izzo, Ansaldi, Meite, Rincon, Baselli, Belotti, Zaza.
- Wolves: Patricio (GK), Bennett, Boly, Coady, Doherty, Neves, Jonny, Moutinho, Dendoncker, Jota, Jimenez.
TOR vs WOL Dream11 Grand League fantasy picks:
Andrea Belotti: The 25-year-old regained his touch last season as he scored 15 times in the league. He is already up and running for the season, scoring four times in the four Europa League qualifiers. He poses a big threat for the visiting team.
- Games: 37
- Goals: 15
- Assist: 03
Simone Zaza: Wolves will have to be on their toes as the hosts have another in-from forward on their roster in Simone Zaza. The 28-year-old is good in air, and loves to make diagonal runs. The 28-year-old will be very hard to mark.
- Games: 29
- Goals: 04
- Assist: 03
Ruben Neves: Saves his team a point against Manchester United with a world-class long-range shot. The 22-year-old Portuguese has the habit of popping up with some extraordinary moments of brilliance.
More options from Wolves:
TOR vs WOL Dream11 Grand League Scenarios:
- Torino will be a totally different beast than what Wolves have so far come against in the qualifying rounds.
- The hosts’ attacking threat, especially at home, means, Dream11 players should opt for the likes of Belotti and Zaza in their team while going with Joao Moutinho and Leander Dendoncker from Wolves.
- If you are playing with more than one team in the Grand League, make at least one Torino dominating team, with all their defenders on your team.
TOR vs WOL Dream11 Teams: