URY vs DYM Dream11 Team Prediction | Russian Premier League – Dynamo Moscow vs FC Ural, Fantasy Team News
Updated on: Jul 26, 2019 12:56 pm IST
URY vs DYM Dream11 Match Preview, Team News, Lineups
The current Russian Premier League season is just two games old, and it’s too early to predict how the table may shape up at the end of the campaign.
However, FC Ural are enjoying the view from the top of the table at the moment, after winning their opening two matches. They are one of the only two teams to boast a 100% record, with the other team being Zenit Saint Petersberg.
There is every chance that FC Ural could make it 3 out of 3 when they visit Dynamo Moscow in the league action this Friday, and if they win, it will be their best-ever start to any league campaign.
The Russian Premier League match will be played between Dynamo Moscow and FC Ural at VTB Arena, in Moscow, Russia. The ground has a capacity of 36,540.
The game will start at 10:30 PM (IST), on Friday, July 26.
To get exclusive fantasy tips, enter your name and phone number below.
Recent form (Last six matches)
Dynamo Moscow – W W D W D L
FC Ural – L W W W W W
Dynamo Moscow Team News:
- Versatile midfielder Anton Sosnin has been recovering from a long-term injury and will not feature here. The 29-year-old is the only player missing out due to an injury.
- Aleksandr Zotov has left the club, joining FC Yenisey on a permanent deal. He spent the last season on loan with the Krasnoyarsk outfit.
Possible INs and OUTs of this game:
- Dynamo Moscow‘s 0-1 loss in the last game against Rubin Kazan was too harsh on them. Not only they dominated the possession and created enough chances to win the game, but they also played against 10 men for the last hour and were robbed of a deserved point by Beka Mikeltadze’s 93rd-minute strike.
- But that’s what top teams do when the stakes are against them, and Kazan handed Dynamo a timely lesson.
- Overall the team’s performance was good, and manager Dmitri Khokhlov may opt to start with the same XI as in the last game.
- The only expected change may come at the forward position. That’s because Vyacheslav Grulyov was too wasteful against Kazan, and could be replaced by Ramil Sheydayev in the starting 11.
Dynamo Moscow Probable XI:
Anton Shunin (GK), Zaurbek Pliev, Roman Evgenie, Toni Sunjic, Sergey Parshivlyuk, Artur Yasupov, Charles Kabore, Joaozinho, Sebastian Szymanski, Miguel Cardoso, Ramil Seydaev
FC Ural FC Team News:
- Attacking midfielder Eric Bicfalvi missed Ural’s last weekend’s game against Akhmat Grozny due to a muscle injury. He remains a doubt and will be assessed before the game.
- Other than him, Dmitry Parfenov has a healthy squad to choose from for the game against Dynamo Moscow.
Possible ins or outs of this game:
- FC Ural’s start to the new season is way better than what was expected of them. There is no reason for manager Dmitry Parfenov to change his playing 11.
FC Ural Probable XI:
Yaroslav Godzyur (GK), Denys Kulakov, Varazdat Haroyan, Roman Emelyanov, Mikhail Merkulov, Othman El Kabir, Petrus Boumal, Rafal Augustyniak, Andrey Egorychev, Andrei Panyukov, Vladimir IIjin