GEF Vs ATL Dream 11 Football Team Predictions
Updated on: Jan 6, 2018 1:58 pm IST
GEF vs ATL India Fantasy Prediction || ATL vs GEF India Fantasy Prediction
Getafe CF vs Atletico Madrid Fantasy XI
Closing Time (Dream 11): 4:30 PM (IST), 6th January 2018
La Liga – 2017 – 2018
La Liga Santander – 2017 – 2018
Primera Division – 2017 – 2018
Liga BBVA 2017 – 2018
IndiaFantasy Match Preview:
Given the performances of both the teams in their last six matches in the La Liga 2017-2018, it is expected that Atletico Madrid will have the last laugh on Saturday (IST). For Getafe FC, it would be a rountine match to lose unless their players could be able to contain the situation and would like to register their next win of the tournament. After losing to Espanyol in their last match Atletico Madrid would try to regain their winning momentum.
Tournament : Spanish La Liga 2017-2018
When : 5:30 PM (IST) on Saturday, January 6th, 2018
Where : Estadio Wanda Metropolitano, Madrid, Spain
Date – January 6, 2018
ATL Vs GEF Match Stats:
Last six performances of both teams against others (All leagues and cups inclusive):
ATL – D, W, W, W, W, L
GEF – W, L, W, D, L, W
Head to Head (Last six encounters):
Matches Played: 6
Atletico Madrid won – 5
Getafe FC won – 0
Not decided – 1
IndiaFantasy Match Info:
- Atletico have kept a clean sheet in their last 12 matches against Getafe in all competitions.
- Atletico have been winning at both half time and full time in their last 7 home matches against Getafe in all competitions.
- Atletico have won their last 7 home matches against Getafe in all competitions.
- There have been under 2.5 goals scored in 10 of Atletico‘s last 12 games (La Liga).
- Atletico have seen under 2.5 goals in their last 6 matches against Getafe in all competitions.
ATL Vs GEF Probable Playing 11:
ATL (Probable 11) –
Oblak (GK), Hernandez, Godin, Savic, Vrsaljko, Partey, Fernandez, Gabi, Koke, Costa, Griezmann
GEF (Probable 11) –
Guaita (GK), Suarez, Dakonam, Cala, Antunes, Ndiaye, Mora, Arambarri, Portillo,Rodriguez, Molina
- Diego Costa should make a start in La Liga for Atleti after coming off the bench with a goal in the cup.
- Koke has a knock, which could see Yannick Carrasco get a start on the left wing if he isn’t fit in time for the weekend.
- Lucas Hernandez should feature at left-back, with Filipe Luis picking up a hamstring problem recently.
- Mauro Arambarri is available again after suspension for the away side, but Markel Bergara is still out injured.
- Sergio Mora should be preferred to Faycal Fajr in central midfield, with Francisco Portillo to continue on the right.
- There will be no changes in defence, with Jose Bordalas’ side doing very well recently on the defensive side of things.
(IndiaFantasy suggests to pick more players of ATL over GEF)
(RCF) Griezmann (ATL)
(LCF) Costa (ATL)
(LM) Gabi (ATL)
(LW) Koke (ATL)
(LCF) Molina (GEF)
(RM) Arambarri (GEF)
(GK) Guaita (GEF)
*(The aforementioned players are selected on the basis of their perfromance in their last match)
Atletico Madrid ended their unbeaten league record with a recent 1-0 defeat to Espanyol on their travels, but at the Wanda Metropolitano they are still without defeat in La Liga. One defeat in their last 21 league fixtures shows what a tough test Getafe have on their hands while making the short journey across Madrid on Saturday. Getafe have lost their last two competitive away games without scoring a goal, with their form at Coliseum Alfonso Perez far more impressive than their away record.
We are providing you the GEF vs ATL football match preview based on our research and understanding. Please choose your own probable playing 11 as these matches are quite risky to predict who will play and who will not get the chance to play.
Never miss an update, visit Google News & FOLLOW US.