CRT vs MIL India Fantasy Prediction || MIL vs CRT India Fantasy Prediction
Crotone vs AC Milan Fantasy XI
Closing Time (Dream 11): 6:30 PM (IST), 6th January 2018
Serie A – 2017
Serie A TIM
Italian Football League
IndiaFantasy Match Preview:
Given the performances of both the teams in their last six matches in the Serie A 2017-2018, it is expected that the home team AC Milan will have the last laugh on Saturday (IST). For Crotone, it would be a routine match to lose unless their players could be able to contain the situation and would like to register their next win of the tournament. After drawing with Fiorentina in their last match AC Milan would try to regain their winning momentum.
Tournament : Serie A 2017-2018
When: 7:30 PM (IST) on Saturday, January 6th, 2018
Where: Stadio Giuseppe Meazza, Milan, Italy
Date – January 6, 2018
CRT Vs MIL Match Stats:
Last six performances of both teams against others (All leagues and cups inclusive):
CRT – L, L, L, W, L, L
MIL – D, D, W, L, L, D
Head to Head (Last four encounters):
Matches Played: 4
Crotone won – 0
AC Milan won – 3
Not decided – 1
IndiaFantasy Match Info:
- Crotone have been drawing at half time and losing at full time in their last 3 away matches (Serie A).
- Crotone have lost 6 of their last 7 matches (Serie A).
- AC Milan have failed to score in 5 of their last 6 home matches (Serie A).
- Crotone have failed to score in 5 of their last 7 matches (Serie A).
- There have been under 2.5 goals scored in 6 of AC Milan‘s last 7 home games (Serie A).
- There have been over 2.5 goals scored in Crotone‘s last 4 away games (Serie A).
MIL Vs CRT Probable Playing 11:
CRT (Probable 11) – –
Cordaz (GK), Martella, Ajeti, Ceccherini, Faraoni, Rohden, Barberis, Mandragora, Stoian, Budimir, Trotta
MIL (Probable 11) –
Donnarumma (GK), Rodriguez, Romagnoli, Bonucci, Calabria, Kessie, Montolivo, Bonaventura, Suso, Cutrone, Borini
- Arlind Ajeti is available again after serving a one-match ban and he is expected to start right away.
- Andrea Nalini is the only unavailable player for the away side, which provides Walter Zenga with a range of options.
- Giacomo Bonaventura could make his comeback in midfield as Fabio Borini is expected to start on the left wing.
- Hakan Calhanoglu scored in the last round and might therefore get some more playing time here.
(IndiaFantasy suggests picking more players of ATL over GEF)
(RM) Bonaventura (MIL)
(RF) Suso (MIL)
(CM) Montovilo (MIL)
(LF) Borini (MIL)
(CB) Ajeti (CRT)
(CF) Budimir (CRT)
*(The aforementioned players are selected on the basis of their performance in their last match)
AC Milan managed to earn a point against Fiorentina last time out and are still fighting for a European spot. Crotone only lost to Napoli by a one-goal margin last weekend and should be confident of giving Milan an equally tough game.
We are providing you the CRT vs MIL football match preview based on our research and understanding. Please choose your own probable playing 11 as these matches are quite risky to predict who will play and who will not get the chance to play.