Las Palmas vs Malaga
La Liga, Spain
19th placed Las Palmas is being visited by 2oth placed Malaga in their home ground Estadio De Gran Canaria, Spain in their next match. It is expected to be a thrilling contest because both the teams would throw everything they have got on each other to get the most out of this fixture as both the teams have nothing to lose.
When: February 6, 1:30 AM IST
Where: Estadio De Gran Canaria, Spain
LAS PALMAS TEAM NEWS:
- Martin Aguirregaray is expected to debut in this game for the home team
- Jairo is doubtful for the home side for this fixture
- Nacho Gill is expected to start this game
- There are no other news of suspensions or changes on the home team
Chichizola (GK), Aguirregaray, Galvez, Navarro, Macedo, Viera, Penalba, Tana, Toledo, Calleri, Samperio
Recent form: D L L L W L
MALAGA TEAM NEWS:
- Chory Castro is most likely to miss out this game because of his suspension
- Samu Garcia is to replace Chory Castro for this game
- Borja Baston and Adrian are expected to start this game
- Ideye Brown and Isaac Success may come into the game as substitutes
- Diego Gonzales is doubtful because of his knee injury
Jimenez (GK), Rosales, Hernandez, Miguel, Ricca, Garcia, Iturra, Recio, Keko, Gonzalez, Baston
Recent Form: L L L L D D
INDIA FANTASY PREDICTION:
Las Palmas picked up three points in their last La Liga home game, with Jemez’s side capable of making the most of Valencia going down to 10 men in Gran Canaria.
Given that the hosts’ away record in the league is so poor this season, they have to pick up points on their own patch if they are to clamber out of the relegation zone. Draws are no good to them.
Malaga is winless in their last six La Liga games, with Jose Gonzalez’s side needing to start winning or risk being cut adrift at the bottom of the table.
NOTE: THIS LAP VS MAG MATCH PREVIEW IS BASED ON OUR RESEARCH AND UNDERSTANDING FROM VARIOUS NEWS SOURCES. YOU CAN SELECT YOUR OWN PLAYING 11 ON THE BASIS OF TEAM NEWS.
LAP VS MAG FANTASY TEAM: