LAZIO VS GENOA
Serie A, Italy
3rd placed Lazio is hosting the 16th place Genoa in their home ground Stadico Olimpico, Italy in their next match. It is expected to be a thrilling contest because both the teams would throw everything they have got on each other to get the most out of this fixture.
When: February 6, 1:15 AM IST
Where: Stadico Olimpico, Italy
LAZIO TEAM NEWS:
- Both Senad Lulic and Sergej Milinkovic are ruled out for this game because of their suspension
- Felipe Anderson and Jordan Lukaku are expected to start this game for the home team
Strakosha (GK), Radu, Vrij, Caceres, Marusic, Leiva, Parolo, Lukaku, Anderson, Alberto, Immobile
Recent form: W D W W W L
GENOA TEAM NEWS:
- Stephane Omeonga is expected to start this game for the away team
- Miguel Veloso is ruled out for this game for the away team because of his injury
- Nicola Spolli is rested for this game because of his suspension
- Luca Rossettini is expected to start in the defense in Spolli’s absence
Perin (GK), Izzo, Rossettini, Zukanovic, Laxalt, Rigoni, Omeonga, Bertolacci, Rosi, Pandev, Taarabt
Recent Form: D W D W L L
INDIA FANTASY PREDICTION:
Lazio retained third place despite losing to Milan last week, and while they’ll have been disappointed by the 0-0 draw with the Rossoneri in the Coppa Italia, they put in a good performance that should keep morale high.
Genoa has lost back-to-back games, but the defeats have been close, which seems to be a trademark of their football since Davide Ballardini took over. Now they will face the best attack in the league and could struggle to keep their fairly good defensive record.
Lazio should return to winning ways here but may have some trouble in front of goal as they will miss Sergej Milinkovic-Savic, while Genoa boasts the fifth best defense in Serie A.
NOTE: THIS LAZ VS GEN MATCH PREVIEW IS BASED ON OUR RESEARCH AND UNDERSTANDING FROM VARIOUS NEWS SOURCES. YOU CAN SELECT YOUR OWN PLAYING 11 ON THE BASIS OF TEAM NEWS.
LAZ VS GEN FANTASY TEAM: