Liverpool FC vs Tottenham Hotspur
English Premier League, England
5th placed Tottenham Hotspur is paying a visit to Anfield this weekend. They would lock horns with Liverpool 4th February at Anfield Stadium hoping to continue their winning form. Liverpool is placed third in the league table, whereas Tottenham Hotspur is just 2 points away from the home team.
When: February 4, 10:00 PM IST
Where: Anfield Stadium, Liverpool, England
Liverpool Team News:
- Nathaniel Clyne is ruled out for this match.
- Adam Lallana and Ragnar Klavan are also rested for this match
- It is believed that Klopp would rotate hiss squad for this important fixture
- Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain and Virgil van Djik may be included in the playing XI for the home team
Karius (GK), Robertson, Dijk, Matip, Gomez, Chamberlain, Henderson, Can, Mane, Firmino, Salah
Recent form: W W W W L W
Tottenham Hotspur Team News:
- Serge Aurier amd Harry Winks are back in training after their injury, whether or not they would play in this game still remains a doubt
- Toby Alderweireld is out because of a hamstring problem
- Mauricio Pochettino may be included in the playing XI for the away team
- Lucas Moura may be included in the playing XI for this game for the away side
Lloris (GK), Aurier, Sanchez, Vertonghen, Davies, Dembele, Dier, Heung-Ming, Alli, Eriksen, Kane
Recent Form: W W D W D W
India Fantasy Prediction:
Tottenham is in great form if the last six performances of both the teams and pundits would bet it all on the home team but our prediction is Tottenham Hotspur is going to win this match because they have been consistent and they are most likely to win this game as well.
Note: This LIV vs TOT match preview is based on our research from various news sources. You are advised to select your own playing 11 on the basis of team news.
LIV vs TOT Fantasy Team:
Press the bell icon at the bottom of the screen to catch the latest updates.