ATL vs VAL La Liga Football Match Prediction- Team News
Updated on: Feb 4, 2018 1:50 pm IST
Atletico Madrid vs Valencia
La Liga, Spain
3rd placed Valencia is paying a visit to Estadio Wanda Metropolitano this weekend. They would lock horns with the 2nd placed Atletico Madrid on 5th February, Indian Standard Time hoping to change their losing fate.
When: February 5, 1:15 AM IST
Where: Estadio Wanda Metropolitano, Madrid, Spain
Atletico Madrid Team News:
- Diego Costa is back from injury for the home side and should lead the line with Antoine Griezmann.
- Sime Vrsaljko returns from a ban, with the Croatia international to replace Juanfran at right-back.
- Gabi may get a rest, with Koke and Saul featuring in central midfield and Yannick Carrasco deployed out wide.
Oblak (GK), Hernandez, Godin, Gimenez, Vrsaljko, Carrasco, Koke, Niguez, Correa, Costa, Griezmann
Recent form: W L W W D W
Valencia Team News:
- After facing Barcelona in the Copa del Rey on Thursday evening, Marcelino will likely have to rotate.
- Ruben Vezo and Gabriel are available after suspension, with the latter to feature alongside Ezequiel Garay at centre-back.
- Geoffrey Kondogbia should be fit to start despite a knock, though Goncalo Guedes is suffering from a groin problem
Neto (GK), Montoya, Paulista, Garay, Gaya, Maksimovic, Parejo, Kondogbia, Soler, Mina, Zaza
Recent Form: L L W W L L
India Fantasy Prediction:
It is undoubtedly going to be a nail biting contest till the end but our prediction says that it is the home team who would have the last laugh after this game because they remain undefeated in the Wanda Metrpolitano in La Liga and they will try to keep it that way.
Note: This ATL vs VAL match preview is based on our research and understanding from various news sources. You can select your own playing 11 on the basis of team news.
ATL vs VAL Fantasy Team:
Press the bell icon at the bottom of the screen to catch the latest updates.