Everton v Manchester City Match Prediction Tips | Who will win Today’s Match
Premier League, Gameweek 32 Match Preview
Saturday, March 31, 10:00 PM IST
League leaders Manchester City take a trip to Goodison Park to face Everton in today’s PL fixture. Pep Guardiola’s team have their eyes on the prize that would follow after they secure three points here. If they manage to do so, they will get the opportunity of winning the Premier League 2017-18 title at home to Manchester United next weekend.
Everton will draw confidence from the fact that they are the only side that Pep Guardiola has not beaten as the Manchester City manager. Also, the fact that Sam Allardyce’s side are unbeaten at home since the start of this year.
Manchester City will try to not let go of this opportunity, although Wednesday’s Champions League quarter-final clash against Liverpool could mean a few changes in the Guardiola’s starting XI.
Last season result: Everton: 4 Manchester City: 0
MCI vs EVE Head-to-Head
(Last 6 matches)
Everton: 2, Manchester City: 1, Draw: 3
Everton Team News
- Eliaquim Mangala cannot partake due to the terms in his loan agreement.
- Ashley Williams is still on suspension this weekend.
- James McCarthy, Maarten Stekelenburg and Gylfi Sigurdsson are among others to miss out for Everton.
- Mason Holgate picked up an ankle injury during the international break and is a doubt.
Form (recent first, all competitions): W W L L W
Pickford, Baines, Jagielka, Keane, Coleman, Rooney, Gueye, Bolasie, Davies, Walcott, Tosun
Manchester City Team News
- Sergio Aguero is unlikely to be risked by Pep Guardiola this weekend.
- Benjamin Mendy is expected to make the bench for the fixture, while Fabian Delph remains a doubt.
- John Stones, Nicolas Otamendi, Vincent Kompany and Aymeric Laporte will fight it out for the two spots at the center of defense.
- David Silva could miss the game for personal reasons.
Form (recent first, all competitions): W L W W W
Ederson, Delph, Otamendi, Kompany, Walker, Silva, Fernandinho, Bruyne, Sané, Jesus, Sterling
Prediction Guru Key Players
- Sam Allardyce would be expecting strong performances from Tosun, Walcott, Rooney and Coleman to inspire the side against unstoppable Manchester City.
- There is no dearth of firepower in this City lineup, even in the absence of Sergio Aguero. David Silva, Raheem Sterling, Kevin De Bruyne and Leroy Sane can all be backed to deliver against an Everton side.
Note: This MCI vs EVE match preview is based on news sourced from various sources. We suggest you pick your playing 11 from the squad listed above.
MCI vs EVE Dream 11 Fantasy Team
Note: Kindly revisit before the deadline to get the final update. Also, hit the bell icon on the bottom right side of your screen to get all the latest news and updates.