SEV vs BAR La Liga Football Match Dream 11 Predictions Fantasy Team News
Sevilla vs Barcelona Match Prediction Tips | Who will win Today’s Match
La Liga, Gameweek 30, Match Preview
Sunday, April 01, 12:15 AM IST
After dumping Manchester United out of the Champions League, Sevilla take on Barcelona at Ramón Sánchez Pizjuán in Seville eyeing put brakes on the unbeaten run of the tourists.
Barca is taking a trip to a historically tough venue, although the form of the home side is far from great having lost three of their last five La Liga fixtures. Currently sixth on the La Liga points table with 45 points, the hosts are in danger of missing out on European flight next season.
Ernesto Valverde’s Barcelona is 11 points adrift of the second-placed Atletico Madrid and 15 points above Real Madrid. Barcelona have been at their best in the recent games, keeping the clean sheet in their last four games, including the fixtures against Chelsea and Atletico Madrid.
SEV vs BAR Head-to-Head
(Last 6 matches)
Sevilla: 0, Barcelona: 6, Draw: 0
Sevilla Team News
- Pablo Sarabia is serving a suspension after being sent off against Leganes.
- Joaquin Correa returns from a ban and could slot in for Nolito on the left wing.
- Luis Muriel could be preferred over Wissam Ben Yedder upfront.
Form (recent first):L W L W W L
Rico, Escudero, Kjaer, Lenglet, Mercado, Banega, N’Zonzi, Vázquez, Correa, Muriel, Navas
Barcelona Team News
- Luis Suarez will come into the side after serving a suspension, to team up alongside Lionel Messi up front. The latter is nursing a hamstring problem and there is an outside chance of him missing out.
- Both Marc-Andre ter Stegen and Gerard Pique have knee problems, but still are likely to start.
- Sergio Busquets will miss the game and Paulinho will feature in the central midfield.
Form (recent first): W W W W D
Stegen, Alba, Umtiti, Piqué, Roberto, Coutinho, Rakitic, Paulinho, Dembélé, Messi, Suarez
Prediction Guru Key Players
- Argentinean midfielder Ever Banega, with impressive shows against Manchester United in Champions League, is key to Sevilla’s high-intensity approach.
- N’Zonzi, Escudero and Lengelet are among others Sevilla reply on.
- Sevilla face a tough battle against Lionel Messi and Luis Suarez.
- Paulinho is another revelation in Catalonia this season, providing Barca a more direct attacking outlet besides adding more robustness to the midfield. He has netted eight goals and provided two assists this season.
Note: This SEV vs BAR match preview is based on news sourced from various sources. We suggest you pick your playing 11 from the squad listed above.
SEV vs BAR Dream 11 Fantasy Team
Note: Kindly revisit before the deadline to get the final update. Also, hit the bell icon on the bottom right side of your screen to get all the latest news and updates.