Manchester City vs West Brom
Premier League, England
West Brom travel to the Etihad Stadium to face Manchester City, a that is playing the best football in the Premier League. The tourists have a huge task at hand, although they’ve been impressive in the recent outings.
When: February 01, 01:30 AM
Where: Etihad Stadium
MCI vs WBA Head-to-Head:
(Last 6 meetings)
Manchester City: 6 West Brom: 0
Manchester City Team News:
- Leroy Sane is out for four weeks after picking an injury in FA Cup tie against Cardiff.
- Sergio Aguero, Ederson, Oleksandr Zinchenko, John Stones and David Silva are all likely starters.
- Gabriel Jesus, Benjamin Mendy, Phil Foden and Fabian Delph will be on the sidelines.
- New signing Aymeric Laporte is not expected to make his debut.
Form (recent first, all competitions): W W W L W W
Ederson, Zinchenko, Otamendi, Stones, Walker ,D. Silva, Fernandinho, Bruyne, Sterling, Agüero and B. Silva
Agüero, Bruyne and Sterling
Most goals: Agüero (16)
Most assists: Bruyne and Sane (10 each)
West Brom Team News:
- Kieran Gibbs, Jonny Evans, Hal Robson-Kanu and Jake Livermore picked injuries against Liverpool in the FA Cup fourth round clash.
- Sam Field and Gareth McAuley are doubtful to play any part in the fixture.
- New signings Ali Gabr and Daniel Sturridge have to wait for a full debut.
Form (recent first, all competitions): W D W W L D
Foster, Brunt, Hegazi, Dawson, Nyom, McClean, Krychowiak, Barry, Phillips, Rodriguez and Rondón
Dawson, Hegazi and Rodriguez
Most goals: Rodriguez (4)
Most assists: Brunt (3)
India Fantasy Prediction:
Manchester City has won 20 of their last 22 matches and is unlikely to drop points against West Brom at Etihad Stadium. Pick more Manchester City players to stand a chance of winning.
Note: This MCI vs WBA match preview is based on our research and news sourced from various sources. You can select your own playing XI from the squads of the two teams listed above.
MCI vs WBA Fantasy Team:
Note: Kindly revisit before the deadline to get the final update. Press the Bell icon at the bottom of the screen to never miss the updates.