Tottenham vs Manchester United
Premier League, England
Manchester United take a trip to Wembley for a crucial midweek Premier League clash against Tottenham Hotspur. The touring Red Devils have not lost a single game in 2018, and that too without conceding a goal. However, fifth-placed Spurs can put breaks on the winning run.
When: February 01, 01:30 AM
Where: Wembley Stadium
MUN vs TOT Head-to-Head:
(Last 6 meetings)
Manchester United:4, Tottenham: 2
Manchester United Team News:
- Alexis Sanchez is all-set to make his first Premier League appearance for United after a Man-of-the-Match display at Yeovil in FA Cup tie.
- Eric Bailly, Zlatan Ibrahimovic and Daley Blind are out with injuries.
Form (recent first, all competitions): W W W W W D
Gea, Rojo, Smalling, Jones, Young, Pogba, Matic, Valencia, Lingard, Sánchez and Lukaku
Pogba, Lukaku, Lingard
Most goals: Lukaku (11)
Most assists: Pogba (9)
Tottenham Team News:
- Serge Aurier, struggling with a calf problem, is unlikely to get involved.
- Goalkeeper Hugo Lloris and playmaker Christian Eriksen have recovered from illness.
- Toby Alderweireld and Erik Lamela took part in team training but are likely to stay on the sidelines.
Form (recent first, all competitions): D D W W D W
Lloris, Davies, Vertonghen, Sánchez, Trippier, Dembélé, Dier, Eriksen, Alli, Heung-Min and Kane
Kane, Eriksen and Alli
Most goals: Kane (21)
Most assists: Alli (7)
India Fantasy Prediction:
Manchester United have secured wins in its last five outings and is unbeaten in eight. With the addition of Sanchez, the lineup looks more threatening. Although, the Red Devils have not won a league match at Tottenham since 2012.
Note: This MUN vs TOT match preview is based on our research and news sourced from various sources. You can select your own playing XI from the squads of the two teams listed above.
MUN vs TOT Fantasy Team:
Note: Kindly revisit before the deadline to get the final update. Press the Bell icon at the bottom of the screen to never miss the updates.