MIL VS ARS UEFA EUROPA LEAGUE FOOTBALL MATCH PREDICTION- TEAM NEWS
Updated on: Mar 15, 2018 5:48 pm IST
AC Milan vs Arsenal
UEFA EUROPA LEAGUE
MIL VS ARS MATCH PREVIEW:
In the upcoming fixture of the UEFA Europa League, Arsenal FC is locking horns with AC Milan in Emirates Stadium after having a decent lead in the first leg of this fixture of this Round of 16 fixtures. Arsene Wegner showed that his men have still some fight left in them before ruling them out on any occasion. The Gunners would try to go for a full defensive approach in this game because they are already leading by two goals and this game would be all about containing the situation. The preview of the match is listed below.
When: March 16th, 8:05 PM IST
Where: Emirates Stadium, London, England
Head to head (Last six matches)
Arsenal won – 3
AC Milan won – 1
Not Decided – 2
MIL VS ARS TEAM NEWS:
MIL TEAM NEWS:
- Andrea Conti and Ignazio Abate are ruled out for this game for the visiting side because of their injuries.
- Mateo Musacchio has to be very careful so that he doesn’t get booked or would have to miss out his next match
- Apart from that there are not much changes expected from the guests.
Donnarumma (GK), Calabria, Bonuccci, Romagnoli, Bonaventura, Bigila, Kessie, Suso, Cutrone, Calhangolu
ARS TEAM NEWS:
- Hector Bellerin and Nacho Monreal are expected to feature in this game after missing out last two matches
- Shkodran Mustafi is also back in his training after having a groin injury against Watford
- Laurent Koscielny is also expected to start in the defense for The Gunners
- Danny Welbeck and Pierre Emerick Aubameyang will lead from the front as Alexandre Lacazette is unavailable for selection
Ospina (GK), Monreal, Koscielny, Mustafi, Bellerin, Xhaka, Ramsey, Mkhitaryan, Wilshere, Ozil, Welbeck
Arsenal – Ozil and Walcott
AC Milan – Cutrone and Calhanoglu
INDIA FANTASY PREDICTION:
Arsenal are in the driving seat in this tie after pulling off a very impressive 2-0 win in Milan last week. The Gunners have kept successive clean sheets for the first time since December.
AC Milan have only lost one game since Christmas and that was in the first leg against Arsenal. The Serie A giants have won 11 of their last 15 matches but have left themselves too much to do in the second leg.
With the damage done in the first leg, Arsenal just need to see the tie out at home on Thursday. They were almost made to pay for being complacent against Oestersunds FK in the last round and cannot afford a repeat performance against Milan this time around.
NOTE: THIS MAR VS ATH MATCH PREVIEW IS BASED ON OUR RESEARCH AND UNDERSTANDING FROM VARIOUS NEWS SOURCES. YOU CAN SELECT YOUR OWN PLAYING 11 ON THE BASIS OF TEAM NEWS.
MIL VS ARS FANTASY TEAM:
Never miss an update, visit Google News & FOLLOW US.