Nice Vs AS Monaco Fantasy XI
NIC vs MON IndiaFantasy Prediction
MON vs NIC IndiaFantasy Prediction
DREAM 11 Closing Time: 12:30 AM (IST), 17TH JANUARY 2018
Ligue 1 – 2017-18
French League – 2017-18
IndiaFantasy Match Preview:
The forthcoming fixture of Nice and AS Monaco is going to be held at Stade Matmut-Atlantique. The home team is currently ranked second on the points table with just 42 points managed by 13 wins and 3 draws and their opponent for this fixture is Nice and they have managed to hold the sixth position with nine wins, three draws and 30 points.
Tournament – French League 2017-2018
When: 1:30 AM (IST) on Wednesday
Where: Stade Matmut -Atlantique, France
Date – January 17, 2018
NIC Vs MON Match Stats:
Last six performances of both teams in the French League 2017-18:
NIC – W, W, W, W, D, W
MON – L, W, W, W, W, W
NIC vs MON TEAM FORMATION –
NIC VS MON PROBABLE PLAYING 11:
NIC (Probable 11) –
Oukidija (GK), Seka, Mangane, Kone, Lala, Martin, Grimm, Goncalves, Bahoken, Saadi, Costa
MON (Probable 11) –
Subasic (GK), Jorge, Raggi, Glik, Sidibe, Fabinho, Moutinho, Keita, Lemar, Diakhaby, Falcao
NIC vs MON TEAM NEWS:
- Mario Balotelli was able to feature, albeit only from the bench against Amiens, and should be back to lead the line here.
- Christophe Jallet also made his return from injury with a late cameo and should start at right-back.
- Dante looks likely to start here after having been rested on Saturday.
- Nampalys Mendy missed out at the weekend with an adductor injury and is unlikely to be rushed back with Wylan Cyprien and Remi Walter further options in midfield.
- Radamel Falcao is set to make his return here after missing the first three matches of 2018.
- Jemerson is unavailable with a thigh injury suffered in Saturday’s draw at Montpellier.
- Djibril Sidibé and Joao Moutinho should come back into the side after being rested at the weekend.
- Rachid Ghezzal was poor against Montpellier; Adama Diakhaby could take his place, with Rony Lopes also an option for Jardim.
(IndiaFantasy suggests picking more players of MON over NIC)
Lees Melou (NIC)
*(The aforementioned players are selected on the basis of their performance in their last match)
IndiaFantasy Winner Prediction:
Nice are flying in the league with five wins from six, and adding Balotelli to a confident bunch will make them a dangerous opponent for the hosts.
Monaco struggled in Saturday’s draw against Montpellier, but the returns of Moutinho and Falcao should boost the hosts’ chances in attack.
We are providing you the NIC Vs MON football match preview based on our research and understanding. Please choose your own probable playing 11 as these matches are quite risky to predict who will play and who will not get the chance to play.