STS VS MAR DREAM 11 FOOTBALL MATCH PREDICTIONS
Updated on: Jan 16, 2018 3:48 pm IST
Strasbourg Vs Marseille Fantasy XI
STS vs MAR IndiaFantasy Prediction
MAR vs STS IndiaFantasy Prediction
DREAM 11 Closing Time: 10:30 PM (IST), 16TH JANUARY 2018
Ligue 1 – 2017-18
French League – 2017-18
IndiaFantasy Match Preview:
In this upcoming fixture of the Ligue 1 will see Marseille, the home team taking on the visiting team Strasbourg in their home ground at Stade Velodrome, France. The home team is currently ranked 4th on the Ligue 1 points table with 41 points managed from 12 wins and five draws. Their opponent, Strasbourg has secured the 11th spot on the points table with 24 points managed from six wins and six draws.
The home team hasn’t lost their last four matches so they would try to make it the fifth time in a row after this match as well and they have been the victors every time of the last eight head to head encounters with Strasbourg.
Tournament – French League 2017-2018
When: 11:30 PM (IST) on Tuesday
Where: Stade De La Beaujoire – Louis Fonteneau, France
Date – January 16, 2018
STS Vs MAR Match Stats:
Last six performances of both teams in the French League 2017-18:
STS – D, W, W, W, L, L
MAR – W, D, W, L, W, W
STS vs MAR TEAM FORMATION –
STS VS MAR PROBABLE PLAYING 11:
STS (Probable 11) –
Oukidija (GK), Seka, Mangane, Kone, Lala, Martin, Grimm, Goncalves, Bahoken, Saadi, Costa
MAR (Probable 11) –
Mandanda (GK), Bedimo, Abdennour, Rami, Sakai, Anguissa, Gustavo, N’Jie, Lopez, Thauvin, Germain
STS vs MAR TEAM NEWS:
- While Thierry Laurey would undoubtedly prefer to rotate his players through this busy run of matches, injuries have limited his options.
- Ahoulou and Liénard are fit enough to travel, but may not be included from the off, with Laurey having one eye on Saturday’s clash with Dijon.
- Bingourou Kamara is also close to a return to the first team, but like his two teammates, is more likely to play against Dijon than in this match.
- Jordan Amavi has been ruled out for up to three weeks with a quadriceps injury, leaving Rudi Garcia short of options at full-back.
- Veteran Henri Bédimo made his first appearance of the season on Saturday, coming off the bench to play a few minutes, and could follow that with his first start here.
- Aymen Abdennour, André-Frank Zambo Anguissa and Clinton N’Jie are all candidates to be included here as Rudi Garcia rotates his side.
(IndiaFantasy suggests picking more players of MAR over STS)
*(The aforementioned players are selected on the basis of their performance in their last match)
IndiaFantasy Winner Prediction:
With Lyon and Monaco facing tougher matches, Marseille will be eager to seize the opportunity to steal a march on their fellow top three contenders and should be able to put the visitors to the sword.
Strasbourg has recorded the odd impressive result this season, but have been limited in an attack on the road, averaging less than a goal per match. Even if they can find the back of the net here, Marseille will likely have too much for them.
We are providing you the MAR Vs STS football match preview based on our research and understanding. Please choose your own probable playing 11 as these matches are quite risky to predict who will play and who will not get the chance to play.
Strasbourg vs Marseille IndiaFantasy XI
Never miss an update, visit Google News & FOLLOW US.