OST VS ARS UEFA EUROPA LEAGUE FOOTBALL MATCH PREDICTION- TEAM NEWS
Updated on: Feb 22, 2018 2:32 pm IST
Arsenal VS Oestersunds FK
UEFA Europa League, Europe
OST VS ARS MATCH PREVIEW:
In the second leg of the UEFA Europa League final stage fixture of Arsenal and Oestersunds FK, Arsenal is hosting their French guests in their home ground, Emirates Stadium, England at 1:35 AM (IST). This game is going to be a routine match for the home team since they have already managed a three goal lead in the first leg of this fixture and they would try to hold that lead and as it is their home ground they would do everything to keep the visitors under immense pressure. The preview of this game listed below.
When: February 23, 1:35 AM IST
Where: Emirates Stadium, England
Head to head (Last match)
Arsenal Won – 1
Oestersunds FK Won – 1
Not Decided – 0
OST VS ARS TEAM NEWS:
OST TEAM NEWS:
- Hosam Aiesh was fit enough to make the bench for Oestersunds in the first leg, but Smajl Suljevic and Johan Bertilsson are expected to miss out here.
- January signing Dino Islamovic may earn a starting berth up front after he was an unused substitute in the 3-0 defeat to Arsenal.
- Curtis Edwards and Ronald Mukiibi will incur one-match bans if they are booked on Thursday.
Keita (GK), Mukiibi, Sotiris, Petterson, mensah, Edwards, Nouri, Sema, Widgren, Gero, Islamovic
ARS TEAM NEWS:
- Arsene Wenger fielded a near full strength XI in the first leg but should ring changes here after securing a 3-0 win away from home.
- Danny Welbeck will continue to lead the line as neither Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang nor Alexandre Lacazette are unavailable for Arsenal.
- The likes of Calum Chambers, Rob Holding, Sead Kolasinac and Reiss Nelson will hope for starts on Thursday, while Henrikh Mkhitaryan has been confirmed as a starter.
- Santi Cazorla is injured for the home side but Aaron Ramsey is sidelined along with an ill Mesut Ozil.
Ospina (GK), Kolasinac, Holding, Mertesacker, Chambers, maitland-Niles, Elneny, Willock, Iwobi, Welbeck, Mkhitaryan
OST – Soritis, Sema
ARS – Mkhitaryan, Welbeck, Maitland-Niles
INDIA FANTASY PREDICTION:
Arsenal is expected to rotate the squads in this match since they are already winning by away goals but what would be their only concern is that in their last five home games they failed to register a single clean sheet so that would give the visitors some hope but defeating Arsenal in their home ground would be a herculean task and even when they are already leading by 3 away goals.
NOTE: THIS OST VS ARS MATCH PREVIEW IS BASED ON OUR RESEARCH AND UNDERSTANDING FROM VARIOUS NEWS SOURCES. YOU CAN SELECT YOUR OWN PLAYING 11 ON THE BASIS OF TEAM NEWS.
OST VS ARS FANTASY TEAM: