Villarreal vs Lyon
UEFA Europa League
Villarreal host Lyon in their leg 2 round of 32 UEFA Europa League clash. Lyon will be bursting with confidence after a convincing 3-1 win in the first leg. It will be a difficult task for the trailing home side but they can will try to give it all.
Kick-off time: February 22, 11:30 PM IST
Where: Estadio de la Cerámica
Villarreal Team News:
- Villarreal are plagued with injuries. Bruno Soriano and Nicola Sansone will be on the sidelines.
- Goalkeeper Andres Fernandez is not yet 100% but he is not likely feature in this fixture.
- Ruben Semedo is another who is unavailable.
Form (recent first, all competitions): L L L W W
Probable XI: Asenjo, Costa, Ruiz, González, Gaspar, Trigueros, Rodri, Raba, Fornals, Cheryshev, Bacca
Key players: Raba, Rodri, Bacca
Lyon Team News
- Nabil Fekir, Houssem Aouar and Marcelo were all rested for the weekend game are likely to get back in the starting XI.
- Kenny Tete, who was suspended for the weekend’s clash, will return here to provide fresh legs.
- After picking a booking in the last week’s fixture against Villarreal, Fernando Marçal is suspended.
- Memphis Depay, who came off the bench and scored in the first leg, may again have to settle for a place on the bench.
Form (recent first, all competitions): D W L W L L
Probable XI: Lopes, Mendy, Morel, Marcelo, Tete, NDombele, Tousart, Aouar, Fekir, Traoré and Mariano
Key players: Mariano, Fekir, Traoré
India Fantasy Prediction:
Lyon are in control with a comfortable cushion of 2 goals, although the home side do have enough firepower to overturn the first leg deficit. We reckon Villarreal will dominate the game.
Note: This VIL vs LYN match preview is based on our research and news sourced from various sources. You can select your own playing XI basis the team news.
VIL vs LYN Fantasy Team:
Note: Kindly revisit before the deadline to get the final update. Press the Bell icon at the bottom of the screen to never miss the updates.