Real Sociedad vs Real Madrid
La Liga, Spain
Flying high on the back of their 5-0 win against Deportivo Coruna, Real Sociedad will be hoping for a positive result this gameweek as well when they visit Santiago Bernabeu to face an inconsistent Real Madrid side. From thrashing Deportivo Coruna 7-1 to drawing against relegation bound Levante, Real Madrid have faced everything in their season so far. It will be interesting to see how they deal with their spirited visitors next up.
When: February 10th, 08:45 PM Local time
Where: Santiago Bernabéu Stadium, Madrid
Real Sociedad Team News:
- Adnan Januzaj is sidelined for this game, with Xabi Prieto, Mikel Oyarzabal and Sergio Canales to battle it out for the wide roles.
- Imanol Agirretxe is set to start up front as star striker Willian José is going to miss this weekend’s trip to the capital.
- Igor Zubeldia should be retained at the base of midfield, with the youngster offering Eusebio more balance.
- Albert de la Bella should be preferred to Kevin, with Hector Moreno in with the chance of making his debut ahead of Diego Llorente.
Form (Recent first): W L L L L W
Last Result: Real Sociedad 5-0 Deprotivo La Coruna
Probable XI and subs:
Rulli; Navas, de la Bella, Elustondo, Odriozola; Illarramendi, Prieto, Oyarzabal, Zubeldia; Juanmi, Jose
Subs: Guridi, K. Rodriguez, Canalas, Januzaj, and Llorente.
GK: Rulli and Toño
Defenders: Llorente, Moreno, R. Navas, Rodriguez, Elustondo, Odriozola, Martinez, and A. de la Bella
Midfielders: Zubeldia, Illarramendi, Prieto, Pardo, Guridi, Zurutuza, and Canales
Forwards: Oyarzabal, Januzaj, Juanmi, Concha, Bautista, Willian José and Agirretxe
Real Madrid Team News:
- Zinedine Zidane will undoubtedly have his eye on a midweek Champions League clash against PSG, but Real Madrid need to pick up some form first.
- Sergio Ramos and Raphael Varane will likely be preferred to Nacho at centre-back once again.
- Zidane may retain his usual XI to try and pick up a positive result, but the likes of Isco, Mateo Kovacic, Marcos Llorente, Lucas Vazquez and Theo Hernandez could rotate in.
Form (Recent first): D W L W W W
Last Result: Real Madrid 2-2 Levante
Probable XI and Subs:
Navas; Carvajal, Varane, Ramos, Marcelo; Modric, Casemiro, Kroos; Bale, Ronaldo, Benzema
Subs: Asensio, Isco, Nacho, K. Casilla, and L. Vazquez
GK: Navas, and K. Casilla
Defenders: Ramos, Varane, Marcelo, Nacho Fernandez, Vallejo, T. Hernandez, Carvajal, and Hakimi
Midfielders: Toni Kroos, Luka Modric, Llorente, Casemiro, Kovacic, Ceballos, and Isco
Forwards: Cristiano Ronaldo, Gareth Bale, Karim Benzema, Asensio, Mayoral, and Lucas Vazquez
Ronaldo, Bale, and Modric
Despite Real Sociedad on a high after their last game, they’d be more than aware of the fact that Real Madrid can do the same to them what they did to Deportivo La Cortuna. Real Madrid will only have to make sure they do not fall prey to another blunder like they did against Levante. We predict it to be a 3-1 win for Real Madrid.
RS vs RM Fantasy Team: